Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Select members, have you received your Mavic Air?
1234Next >
13745 143 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

select foto.jpg

DJI Select members, have you received your Mavic Air?

DJI Select is a membership program for the DJI Online Store, which costs only 29 USD/year and offers exclusive coupons, prioritized shipping, discounted DJI Care, and more.

The first batch of the Mavic Air was sent out on the 28th Jan, and DJI Select members who ordered the Mavic Air received priority delivery and got their Mavic Air 2-3 days earlier than regular orders.

Annou banner MB.jpg

Bonus Time:
We would like you guys to share your priority delivery arrival message and let us know about your experience with DJI Select. We will choose 5 posters who provide the most insightful feedback to receive an extra 1% of DJI Credits!*

*Normally, successful purchases (not canceled or refunded) made on the DJI Store will earn users 1% of the total purchase value as DJI Credits. For the 5 lucky winners, this rate will increase to 2%. An extra 1% DJI Credit will be rewarded from Feb 20, 2018. An email will indicate that the DJI Credits have been placed in the user's DJI Account.

2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Select member orders of new products will ship 2-3 days earlier than regular orders. For example, if normal estimated shipping day is 3-5 business days then Select orders will be 1-3 business days. Currently, we are short on the Flame Red Air so the shipping day is around 10-15 business days. But again Select members will be 8-13 business days. Actual estimated shipping day depends on when you place your order.
2018-1-31
Use props
DebG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30138 ft
United States

"The first batch of the Mavic Air was sent out on the 28th Jan, and DJI Select members who ordered the Mavic Air received priority delivery and got their Mavic Air 2-3 days earlier than regular orders."

This was not the case
(I ordered Black, 2018-01-23 15:16:41 (UTC) and have been a DJI Select member since 11/26/17) A few direct orders from 24-25 shipped before my order AND they were not DJI Select members. Ordered 23rd, Label 28th, shipped 29th, still waiting. DELIVERED to wrong state. FedEx requested me to file a claim and also contact DJI.

Mavic Air SHIPPED thread POLL (OrderTime, Select, 3rd Party) 25-29th https://forum.dji.com/thread-131610-1-1.html

-3rd party vendors started shipping on the 25th. DELIVERED 27th

-Direct orders (NON-DJI Select members) orders started shipping before DJI Select members. (not 2-3 days after)

-DJI Select should extend to newely released products (and not only parts of the benefits) It has been confusing for every DJI Select member.

-DJI Select was given to new Mavic Air orders when previously you had to wait till your next purchase to receive prioritized shipping.

-The FAQ only specifies the accessory coupon, not the Care coupon.

+side issues; Still no manual and no update for my $999 DJI CrystalSky +mount adapter does not fit.

Has anyone had 50% off on Care Refresh with Select?
'DJI Select' for Mavic Air
Mavic Air Shipping with DJI Select.
DJI Select Early Access VS Mavic Air free trial Code VS Normal

2018-1-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Dear Grace, I urgently need your help!
I appears that I am still far from receiving my Mavic Air despite both priority shipping code that I had received from the free trial contest and DJI Select which I have bought the day before I ordered Mavic Air, only to find out that none of the Select discount coupons is valid for the Air. How would you feel with that result?  In summary we have been lured into buying DJI Select and did not get anything at all in exchange for it. We are not amused to say it gently. Kindly communicate this to DJI management.
And now I come to the worst part of the story. My Mavic Air was shipped on Saturday according to both DJI and DHL with delivery expected yesterday, 29 January. This was indicated in the tracking status until yesterday evening. This morning it has then changed into "expected delivery date unknown, try again later". And even DHL (where I called this morning) cannot tell me where my Mavic Air currently is. Once again, I am not amused . Please help!

Shipping status.JPG
2018-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

Huh, this looks like some upsetting problems with logistics... That's why I do buy all my important gear in a physical shop so I can touch the thing before shelling my $$$.
2018-1-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-30 03:25
I appears that I am still far from receiving my Mavic Air despite both priority shipping code that I had received from the free trial contest and DJI Select which I have bought the day before I ordered Mavic Air, only to find out that none of the Select discount coupons is valid for the Air. How would you feel with that result?  In summary we have been lured into buying DJI Select and did not get anything at all in exchange for it. We are not amused to say it gently. Kindly communicate this to DJI management.
And now I come to the worst part of the story. My Mavic Air was shipped on Saturday according to both DJI and DHL with delivery expected yesterday, 29 January. This was indicated in the tracking status until yesterday evening. This morning it has then changed into "expected delivery date unknown, try again later". And even DHL (where I called this morning) cannot tell me where my Mavic Air currently is. Once again, I am not amused . Please help!

Ow. Hope the package does not show 'DJI' on the outside....
2018-1-30
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Thanks DJI for a great new innovation as the Mavic Air.  Wish i could order one but i bought a Spark 9months ago and just can't affort it right now.  I'm very excited about it's look, its features and overall capabilities.  Great job DJI.
2018-1-30
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Exactly the same story here as Wachtberger. I have the same feeling
I guess both Mavics air are traveling together. I called to DHL as well and they have no clue where it is.

2018-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

Wondering what MA color you guys ordered?
I've heard unofficial rumors about red ones being on serious shortage.
2018-1-30
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

lol. This is just funny.
2018-1-30
Use props
speedblue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329511 ft
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-30 07:04
Wondering what MA color you guys ordered?
I've heard unofficial rumors about red ones being on serious shortage.

I ordered Red. I'm DJI Select, ordered the day of the announcement and the website said shipping 1/28 when I ordered  but as of today my order still just says "Payment Success" no shipping yet. I chatted with pre sales support yesterday and was told not shipping until 2/13. I'm not very happy about it.
2018-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-30 07:39
lol. This is just funny.

I don't think it's funny for people actually paying for priority service via DJI Select and probably getting their devices last. I mean, you enter random NYC shop and go out with MA without paying any premium for DJI Select membership and whatnot.
2018-1-30
Use props
lcw1982
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80522 ft
United States

On 28 Jan (the day that the Mavic Air starts to ship), I made a last-minute decision to purchase a Mavic Air (vs Spark) few days before my trip to California. Purchased the Mavic Air Fly More Combo together with the DJI Care Refresh through DJI Online, and then got the DJI Select hoping for priority shipping. I am scheduled to leave for California on 1st Feb, which is only 4 working days from my online purchase.
Based on Fedex scheduled delivery, the Mavic air will reach my place on 31 Feb, 3 working days after I placed the order. Understand from forum posts that there were some variation in delivery lead time (perhaps depending on shipment location and colour ordered), I must say I am one of the lucky few to receive shipment so fast despite placing my order late!

Here's the sequence of events so far:

28 Jan 18 (~19.10 ET): Made online Order for Mavic Air and DJI Care Refresh [2018-01-29 00:21:14 (UTC)]
28 Jan 18 (~19.26ET): Purchased DJI Select Order Time: 2018-01-29 00:26:36 (UTC)
28 Jan 18 (Minutes later): Discount coupons appeared on my account. Comprises:
- 5 x 20% Accessories Discount valid for one year (Supported Drones: Spark, Mavic, Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard);  
- 1 x 50% discount on DJI Care Refresh [Supported Drones: Spark, Mavic, Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard]
- I think there will be more discount coupons on the birthdate: Remember to enter your birthdate accurately when applying for DJI Select!

29 Jan 18 (~00.30ET): Delivery marked as shipped on DJI Order page!
29 Jan 18 (~13.12ET): Fedex tracking code received in my email

now (30 Jan 18): Shipment is on the way with scheduled delivery on 31 Jan

2018-1-30
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

speedblue Posted at 2018-1-30 07:41
I ordered Red. I'm DJI Select, ordered the day of the announcement and the website said shipping 1/28 when I ordered  but as of today my order still just says "Payment Success" no shipping yet. I chatted with pre sales support yesterday and was told not shipping until 2/13. I'm not very happy about it.

Yeah I kinda feel that I wasted money on the DJI Select after my neighbor ordered on the 28th and has his showing up a day before mine just because it's a different color.

Order Time:        2018-01-23 19:45:51 (UTC)
Mavic Air Fly More Combo (Flame Red)
DJI Select, ordered MA from DJI.

Shipped. Shenzhen CN
Picked up 1/30/2018 but showing Ship Date as 1/31/2018.
Scheduled Delivery Friday, 2/2/2018.
2018-1-30
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Canceled my order with DJI and ordered through OCDJI in California.  I got tired of waiting for notification.   You can't run a contest and tell people they're one of one thousand and the just let them sit with no insight.  I'm not mad, but one day it would be nice if DJI learned how to communicate with it's customers.  We all spend a ton of money with them.
2018-1-30
Use props
Louis Wallace
lvl.1
United States

After my order on the 23rd I received an email from dji stating that if I purchased the DJI select I would get my order quicker. I did just that and found out that this is not the case. Was told by multiple CS reps that select would only be good for future purchases. Sent in a request for refund due to false advertising and was told that DJI select is non refundable. So I just got off the phone with my bank, since I use a debit card, and they simply filed it with the fraud department. I sent a copy of all transcripts from my communication with DJI CS reps and a copy of the email that DJI sent me. Get my $29 back. $29 is not a lot but it is the principal that matters. I have friends that ordered on the 25th and 26th that have delivery  confirmation and I am still not showing it has even shipped. This is my first experience with this company and so far not a pleasant one.
2018-1-30
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-30 08:01
I don't think it's funny for people actually paying for priority service via DJI Select and probably getting their devices last. I mean, you enter random NYC shop and go out with MA without paying any premium for DJI Select membership and whatnot.

No what's funny is DJI's ability to follow through. It's not funny at all to the person who is waiting.
2018-1-30
Use props
Bobby.brownfield
lvl.1
United States

Not to rub it in, but I ordered my Air on the 23rd. Did not get select and I received my air a day earlier than Fedex had stated it would be delivered. It went out on the 28th and I received it this morning. I live in the US in Texas.
2018-1-30
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

Im so jealous of everyone ordering mavic airs in this post
2018-1-30
Use props
fans10e59b87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138294 ft
United Kingdom

Well I ordered my Red Air on 28th.I was fortunate enough to win priority shipping. I contacted customer service and they told me that out would still by 19th Feb even though I had priority shipping. I then get an email today telling me it has shipped. Very confused
2018-1-30
Use props
Outlier22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328474 ft
United States

I'm guessing the hold up in some cases is customs based on the tracking info someone posted above.  I would have thought the equipment would ship from an in-country distributor, not directly from China.
2018-1-30
Use props
fans9c5f2820
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242920 ft
Poland

Kune Posted at 2018-1-30 05:59
I guess both Mavics air are traveling together. I called to DHL as well and they have no clue where it is.

Check this out: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/dhl-shipping-explained.405822/.
I think this is the case. My tracking number shows the same status as yours so far. I am hoping it will change tomorrow.
2018-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

I really like the levels of enthusiasm and optimism on this thread. Keep it on!
2018-1-30
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I buy stuff (Banggoods ect.) for my race quads all the time from China, this is typical the package tracking will disappear for days as it goes thru customs, and usually doesn't show up until it reaches a US based carrier IE: USPS/FedEx/UPS.
2018-1-30
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-30 03:25
I appears that I am still far from receiving my Mavic Air despite both priority shipping code that I had received from the free trial contest and DJI Select which I have bought the day before I ordered Mavic Air, only to find out that none of the Select discount coupons is valid for the Air. How would you feel with that result?  In summary we have been lured into buying DJI Select and did not get anything at all in exchange for it. We are not amused to say it gently. Kindly communicate this to DJI management.
And now I come to the worst part of the story. My Mavic Air was shipped on Saturday according to both DJI and DHL with delivery expected yesterday, 29 January. This was indicated in the tracking status until yesterday evening. This morning it has then changed into "expected delivery date unknown, try again later". And even DHL (where I called this morning) cannot tell me where my Mavic Air currently is. Once again, I am not amused . Please help!

Sorry for your scenario and that would certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth also.
I certainly hate to say it but it sure reflects on the scenario of "Scam" and a big come on. I can understand upper management getting creative to up the sales, but this has done nothing for very long and loyal dji customers such as you, who should indeed be rewarded.
For instance, I have been a member of dji Select, since it's inception but received nothing about maybe being able to purchase (although not affordable right now for me) a Mavic Air before the general public.
Sure sounds like a total miscommunication among the powers to be about the marketing of new products and possibly taking care of previous customers. A real sad scenario these days when big corporations don't look at things with their eyes, minds and hearts. But, only with their eyes, minds, and $$$$$$.
Bottom line is, you certainly should been taken care of way before distributors and the general public.
2018-1-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

fans9c5f2820 Posted at 2018-1-30 12:32
Check this out: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/dhl-shipping-explained.405822/.
I think this is the case. My tracking number shows the same status as yours so far. I am hoping it will change tomorrow.

Thank you very much for this! This seems to explain it all indeed. If correct, we should still get our MA this week I hope. Independently DHL has started an investigation on my behalf after I had called them again tonight. They have promised to get back to me by 11 am tomorrow with first findings. I shall report. But my initial conclusion is that a truck from Shenzhen to Hong Kong, cargo then into a plane to UK does not fully look like a priority shipment to Germany with initial delivery date yesterday to me ;-)
2018-1-30
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft
United States

speedblue Posted at 2018-1-30 07:41

I would not be happy at all either !!!!
I am also a dji Select member.
Not good at all and maybe dji Select should be named dji Seduced !!!!!

Really sad that this was done to all of the dji Select members and they should be compensated for it. Something way better than getting points. dj can certainly afford to make it up to these people with something nice.
2018-1-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-30 14:00
Thank you very much for this! This seems to explain it all indeed. If correct, we should still get our MA this week I hope. Independently DHL has started an investigation on my behalf after I had called them again tonight. They have promised to get back to me by 11 am tomorrow with first findings. I shall report. But my initial conclusion is that a truck from Shenzhen to Hong Kong, cargo then into a plane to UK does not fully look like a priority shipment to Germany with initial delivery date yesterday to me ;-)

Good to know you are not 'alone'.
(we are not alone, I know)
Hope it is just customs....
2018-1-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Rickyber Posted at 2018-1-30 13:51
Sorry for your scenario and that would certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth also.
I certainly hate to say it but it sure reflects on the scenario of "Scam" and a big come on. I can understand upper management getting creative to up the sales, but this has done nothing for very long and loyal dji customers such as you, who should indeed be rewarded.
For instance, I have been a member of dji Select, since it's inception but received nothing about maybe being able to purchase (although not affordable right now for me) a Mavic Air before the general public.

Thank you very much indeed Rickyber, but no, I do not want any special treatment at all. I simply wish to be treated like everyone else who has followed the procedures suggested for an early delivery, all of us being among the very first to order the new drone. Equal and fair treatment for everyone who has acted in good faith but is unfortunately seeing some disappointments now...
2018-1-30
Use props
Don52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3041 ft
United States

Purchased my MA on launch day Black shipped on 1/28 tracking provided that night expected delivery tomorrow via Fedx by 10:30 seems all went well with my purchase with select,  Thank you DJI
2018-1-30
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47667 ft
United States

Ordered release date, and should be in tomorrow via FedEx.  Though to be honest, I ordered the select package more so for the Mavic Pro II (and eventually accessories) than for this.  
2018-1-30
Use props
speedblue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329511 ft
United States

Rickyber Posted at 2018-1-30 14:05
I would not be happy at all either !!!!
I am also a dji Select member.
Not good at all and maybe dji Select should be named dji Seduced !!!!!

I appreciate your reply thanks for the support.

I have chatted with pre sales support 2x now, at least the CS reps on chat have their script down. They would not even acknowledge a problem when shipping estimates at the time of my order showed 1/28 and now the quote I am receiving is 10-15 days. Along with the first come, first serve nonsense. According to many posters on these forums, they have received shipping info for the MA Red even though they posted order times after i placed my order. My order was placed 1/23 at 15:52 UTC or 10:52 am EST. Payment was confirmed very shortly after.

2018-1-30
Use props
travoose42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130315 ft
United States

Ordered within minutes of the end of the keynote...shipped and currently in VA, says delivered by end of business day tomorrow (1/31).  Ordered the white version with fly more combo.
2018-1-30
Use props
LowFlyingMavic
lvl.2
United States

DJI Select seems like a scam, and I fell for it.  I did the same as many, ordered the drone on launch day and bought DJI select.  Today I decided that I didn't want to wait another two weeks so I cancelled my AC order.  I ordered through the store in OC and it is shipping today.  I went back to DJI site to purchase DJI Care...  The scam for DJI Select --> It has a coupon for 50% off of DJI Care.  The interesting part is that the coupon won't work for 3+ months to purchase DJI Care for the Mavic Air (per chat with a Customer Service rep).  So I have a coupon that is useless and I only paid $29 for it...  Lesson learned.
2018-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-30 14:00
Thank you very much for this! This seems to explain it all indeed. If correct, we should still get our MA this week I hope. Independently DHL has started an investigation on my behalf after I had called them again tonight. They have promised to get back to me by 11 am tomorrow with first findings. I shall report. But my initial conclusion is that a truck from Shenzhen to Hong Kong, cargo then into a plane to UK does not fully look like a priority shipment to Germany with initial delivery date yesterday to me ;-)

Hopefully tomorrow for you.
2018-1-30
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Kune Posted at 2018-1-30 05:59

Same identical thing here, same identical msg.
2018-1-30
Use props
Rhino9872
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5912037 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don’t care if I have DJI select or not. If they’re available then send them to your customers that spent all that money for it. Don’t put me on the back burner like I’m some second class citizen just because I didn’t enroll in your fancy little program. I spent a THOUSAND dollars for this thing. Give it to me already!  Been staring at this shipping pending date for 5 days....
2018-1-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-30 17:05
Hopefully tomorrow for you.

Thank you for your hope, but as things seem to be right now, no way for it to happen. Fingers crossed maybe towards the end of the week. Any progress on your side?
2018-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-30 17:20
Thank you for your hope, but as things seem to be right now, no way for it to happen. Fingers crossed maybe towards the end of the week. Any progress on your side?

Got 4 blue dots just waiting for tracking.
2018-1-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-30 17:23
Got 4 blue dots just waiting for tracking.

My fingers are crossed for your Air! Hardly can get worse than for mine ;-) At least I hope so!
2018-1-30
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3
United States

I'm pretty glad I did not buy into this placebo that they call "DJI Select"....
2018-1-30
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules