Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dcrainmaker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 477310 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi All-

I just received the Mavic Air and went out for a handful of flights, mostly focusing on Active Track.  However, oddly, there appears no option to set the dynamic home point as there is on the Spark and Mavic Pro (was introduced Sept 2017).

Does it show up for anyone else?

Cheers!

(Also, unrelated, as an FYI here appears no option for follow-me of the controller, which is in the Mavic but not the Spark)
2018-1-30
Use props
fans470d20aa
lvl.1
Guatemala

Interested in the follow me feature on my new mavic air, anyone have a solution?
2018-1-30
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Not sure about the dynamic home point, but I have seen reviews of the Mavic Air where the reviewer is using the follow-me feature.
2018-1-30
Use props
dcrainmaker
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Zatx Posted at 2018-1-30 07:45
Not sure about the dynamic home point, but I have seen reviews of the Mavic Air where the reviewer is using the follow-me feature.

Got any links? Active Track, sure, but follow-me is technically different.
2018-1-30
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
United States

Also noted. And yes: No dynamic Home Point as I can understand. It´s avery used feature by me in the Spark.
2018-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Adriano Araujo Posted at 2018-1-30 09:03
Also noted. And yes: No dynamic Home Point as I can understand. It´s avery used feature by me in the Spark.

For some reason this was not an initial feature in Mavic Pro or spark but came later in FW update , I expect same will happen here, but always good to air these much needed features.
2018-1-30
Use props
djiuser_YGXnharQYfpn
lvl.1
United Kingdom

You can choose follow me option on the controller on either the "fn" function button or the rear right button.
2018-1-30
Use props
dcrainmaker
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_YGXnharQYfpn Posted at 2018-1-30 15:59
You can choose follow me option on the controller on either the "fn" function button or the rear right button.

Are you sure? Pressing neither button opens or allows one to choose Follow Me. Nor does any option within the intelligent flight modes (which is where follow-me usually lives).

Within the advanced settings, selecting to set the Fn or rear buttons allows one to set 'Gimbal follow', but that's not follow-me.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, Mavic Air doesn't support Dynamic Home Point and Follow Me mode at the moment. Thank you.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules