4424 42 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans05872eb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294859 ft
United States

Hey friend,

Maybe im not making myself clear - plus I really need to find a way to upload the flight.

But I hope this helps answer your question - if not, please reply.

Again, I watching the drone above my house.  It was moving at say 13.7 mph - but that is without any input from me -it is just drifting.  

It is not the case that you seem to imply - ie that the drone is trying its best to beat a 40 or 50 mph wind.

I tried to land the drone. Nothing. No controls.  
2018-2-1
Use props
fans05872eb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294859 ft
United States

Just a quick follow up:  You see where my house is and its in RTH mode.  The drone is under no control by my sticks and does not even turn toward home in RTH mode.  Again, this is a simple flyaway.  Nothing sinister.

2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans05872eb3 Posted at 2018-2-1 22:40
Just a quick follow up:  You see where my house is and its in RTH mode.  The drone is under no control by my sticks and does not even turn toward home in RTH mode.  Again, this is a simple flyaway.  Nothing sinister.[view_image]

[view_image]

Stick input will be recorded if you had controlled it. If the wind speed was too high that the drone couldn't against it, you might think the drone was "unresponsive". in fact, it was the drone was not able to respond because it was affected by wind. Please note that the wind speed is not the wind speed on the ground, but the one in the air. It might have a big difference. And as we had stated, the result is based on the data which is provided by you. We are sorry for the loss, hope you can learn from this case. 御飞行环境.png
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules