123Next >
22925 92 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

DroneNewsGuy Posted at 2018-3-7 09:50
I ordered my 2nd Osmo Mobile 2 on February 13th)(i also own a Spark, Mavic Air, and Osmo Mobile)...when the DJI Store indicated "5-10 business days" shipping.It's now almost a whole month and it still hasn't shipped.
Terribly unimpressed.

2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

Please forgive me I'm still new to The Forum I'm trying to respond to the admin who requested my order number here it is again I'm still trying to figure out how I got this username this is not the username I picked or would have picked and that's making it very confusing
2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

maihem.rc Posted at 2018-3-7 13:10
Ok, so DJI support is not the best in the world, but take that with a grain of salt.  I would not say they don't care about their customers, but it will never be the experience the western world is spoiled with.  They have grown by leaps and bounds to where they are now.  I get your frustration but you cannot compare them to typical standards that we have become used to with most companies.  They are still located in China, and they do at least try to have something going with this whole community of people in the forum that can usually try to help you out.  Now, on the ship dates, they have missed release and ship dates for as long as I can remember...P2V+ I purchased in 2014 took forever to get, the Spark was about 2 months late, the MA and OM2 shipped within days of when promised for me...so, I see this as a steady improvement.  Also, I think they are the best thing going for these type of products.
I will beg you to go look at some reviews of the GoPro Karma before you buy it, save yourself that heartache, they are cheap because they are no longer made and GoPro has closed up shop on the entire division.
Is DJI perfect, no.  But, for me, their stuff works better than anything else out there that I have tried for this type of flying and they are getting better than they used to be.

I'm not even asking for perfect customer service all I want is to be able to talk to somebody on the phone when I have a problem with an order and for them to provide the products to their customers who buy directly from them before providing them to customers of a third party company Western World Eastern World Old World New World or even some World galaxies away this is not an unreasonable  expectation
2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-7 03:00
We are so sorry to read on your unpleasant purchasing experience with us, may I have the order number so that we can check more details and make it clear for you?

2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

senatorkelley Posted at 2018-3-7 10:23
There's only 1 version of the Osmo Mobile 2 correct? We ordered ours from Apple but we have Android phones. Just checking...

Yes, there is only one version, both iOS and Android mobile device can work with it.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for the order number, currently, the estimated shipping date of Osmo Mobile 2 is 15-20 business days after payment confirmation. Sorry that your order is still waiting for shipping, we will send you tracking number via email once it is shipped out, thanks for your patience.
2018-3-8
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf4ed89cd Posted at 2018-3-8 00:29
I'm not even asking for perfect customer service all I want is to be able to talk to somebody on the phone when I have a problem with an order and for them to provide the products to their customers who buy directly from them before providing them to customers of a third party company Western World Eastern World Old World New World or even some World galaxies away this is not an unreasonable  expectation

Ok, so DJI and Apple established a partnership sometime in 2016, then there were rumors that Apple was going to buy DJI in 2017.  So, the third party seller (Apple) really isn't in my view.  On top of all that, while the OM2 was available in the Apple Store prior to sales on DJI, I don't think they shipped any faster than they did getting them directly from DJI.  I ordered mine as soon as I saw that it was available and as far as I know, I got it before or around the same time as people that ordered from the Apple Store.
For what it's worth, I hope this partnership brings DJI's customer service up to a higher level as I would think Apple will want them to improve to their standards to continue the partnership.
2018-3-8
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf4ed89cd Posted at 2018-3-8 00:26
Please forgive me I'm still new to The Forum I'm trying to respond to the admin who requested my order number here it is again I'm still trying to figure out how I got this username this is not the username I picked or would have picked and that's making it very confusing

You can change your username under Personal Homepage, Settings, Set My New Username.
2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

maihem.rc Posted at 2018-3-8 05:48
You can change your username under Personal Homepage, Settings, Set My New Username.

Thanks I'll try that and see if I can get the correct username set up on my break here in a little bit
2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-8 04:36
Thank you for the order number, currently, the estimated shipping date of Osmo Mobile 2 is 15-20 business days after payment confirmation. Sorry that your order is still waiting for shipping, we will send you tracking number via email once it is shipped out, thanks for your patience.

Thanks for looking into my order yes I understand 15 to 20 days after payment confirmation what what I don't understand is why the funds were returned to my account?  I guess I shouldn't complain if you guys have given me the money back and you say you're still sending the device
Free is always good but it's still very disconcerting to see the money returned back to my account and the transaction removed from my list of transactions I'm going to be VERY upset if my order ends up cancelled after you and the chat representative have both assured me that it's still being sent I don't know what the problem is with your billing department but I paid for the item and I expect to have it delivered within the time frame given a 15 to 20 days
2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

maihem.rc Posted at 2018-3-8 05:38
Ok, so DJI and Apple established a partnership sometime in 2016, then there were rumors that Apple was going to buy DJI in 2017.  So, the third party seller (Apple) really isn't in my view.  On top of all that, while the OM2 was available in the Apple Store prior to sales on DJI, I don't think they shipped any faster than they did getting them directly from DJI.  I ordered mine as soon as I saw that it was available and as far as I know, I got it before or around the same time as people that ordered from the Apple Store.
For what it's worth, I hope this partnership brings DJI's customer service up to a higher level as I would think Apple will want them to improve to their standards to continue the partnership.

And Pepsi company technically owns KFC McDonald's and Pizza Hut but if you go into a Pizza Hut and order a pizza and they make you wait an hour while your neighbor orders the exact same pizza from Taco Bell and gets it within 5 minutes something's not right
Weather Apple now owns DJI or not DJI products should still be distributed to DJI customers first and all you have to do is look at this very thread or similar ones or do a quick Google search to see that for the last 2 weeks people ordering from Apple have been receiving there's Within two to three days while people ordering directly from DJI are being told we're going to have to wait 15 to 20 after payment confirmation.
And this is not something arguable it can't be disputed you can go to both websites right now and start the process of placing an order and see for yourself that apple is delivering these to their customers within 3 days and DJI is expecting the customers who go directly through them to wait two weeks

2018-3-8
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

Now my payment status has changed from confirmed to authorized I have no idea why or what that means but it's very disconcerting can't get any answers from anyone here on the Forum or through the chat help system your company has no way for me to speak to somebody live on the phone I guess I'm just expected to sit here and hope that you will allow me to make the purchase or maybe I'll just cancel everything and buy a feiyu gimbal and a Karma like I should have done in the first place
2018-3-8
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Everyone....order from Apple. I received mine in 2 days.
2018-3-9
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

RegDawg Posted at 2018-3-9 05:57
Everyone....order from Apple. I received mine in 2 days.

That's what I should do just order from Apple looking at Apple site I see it now says
"Only available from Apple"
In order for apple to make that claim they must have some sort of exclusive rights to be the only one selling it for a period of time and apparently DJI doesn't care enough about us to explain that to us
They asked for my order number twice and I provided it twice.
and here it is a day later  or actually two days later now  and they've given me absolutely no reply or any further information
this company sucks and their customer service is a joke
So no I'm not going to order from Apple I'm going to order a completely different gimbal stabilizer from feiyu Tech or maybe the karma either one I don't care I'm just not spending another dime with this company that doesn't give half a care for the people that keep it in business
WAY TO FAIL DJI --- WAY TO FAIL
: (
2018-3-9
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

And now I'm really mad it's all I can do to not cuss in this comment I'm done I don't want this thing I've tried to cancel my order and your website will not let me it allows me to get to this page but then when I try to submit the cancellation it refuses to allow me to submit I'm going to call my bank Monday and I'm going to report this charge as fraudulent
2018-3-9
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

Screenshot
Screenshot_2018-03-09-21-41-06.png
2018-3-9
Use props
fansf4ed89cd
lvl.1

United States

Thank you I got the email notifying me of my cancellation today..
2018-3-10
Use props
Dmak10
lvl.2
United States

I ordered mine on February 16th and the website said it was in stock .  It's been so long I forgot I ordered it.  Does anyone know when its suppose to ship from DJI?
2018-3-11
Use props
Spyder3534
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32375 ft
United States

I ordered mine from B&H on feb. 5th (still says backordered) - I had a gift card there... Any news of delivery dates to external vendors??  At this point I'm assuming there is either production issues or product issues.... The alternative is that this is just a super popular product.
2018-3-12
Use props
atek
New

Canada

Just ordered from the DJI Store on Friday with the understanding it would take 15-20 days to ship. Anyone think there's even the slightest chance I will get it in Vancouver, BC before I get on a plane April 7th?

BestBuy is saying they'll have stock on April 15th, while Henrys is saying they'll have it March 15th. Don't know who to believe, but I'm starting to get flashbacks from trying to find a video card for my PC late last year. These little gimbals must be great for mining crypto-currency or something, eh? hahaha
2018-3-12
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

Holy Moly!    15-20 days?

I just ordered from Apple today, and it has a free 2 day delivery -- It's already shipped.

Sid
2018-3-12
Use props
atek
New

Canada

Canada. -_-

Apple.ca doesn't have any stock and Apple.com won't ship across the border.
2018-3-12
Use props
fansa6375f9f
New

United Kingdom

Can anyone from DJI give me un aupsate to delivery of my osmo2 ordered 20/2
order number - 0446386437920

Thank you
2018-3-13
Use props
Luc Bouillon | Century 21
lvl.1

Canada

Same issue here.. Been waiting on my dji order since Feb 20. Keep hearing everyone rave about getting them from apple but apple.ca has no stock, won't even take back orders. So I wait... :/
2018-3-13
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

Are there any DJI Select customers still waiting?  I believe we get priority shipping.
2018-3-14
Use props
monk1028
lvl.1
United States

Ordered from DJI on Feb 20 and just noticed that my order went to shipped status.  Haven't received the tracking number yet.  I joined Select about a week after i ordered - not sure if that made a difference.
2018-3-14
Use props
Blooozman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8018 ft
United Kingdom

I am in the uk and pre-ordered from Parks Cameras on 25th Feb..  They are unable to provide a delivery date at present but posted that they would be shipping in March.  Do you have an indication as to when the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 will be available in the UK
2018-3-14
Use props
lvl.1

Canada

Oh good call. My order from Feb 20 is showing shipped today as well. It wasn't last night. I was just coming here to post that apple.ca is taking orders again as of this moment, but it says 2-4 weeks for delivery so not sure if that's accurate or if people will still get that 2 day turnaround they were last month.. Since my dji order is showing shipped I guess I'd best just wait it out now.
2018-3-14
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

I live in Belgium and ordered the Osmo Mobile 2 on March 1st, 2018.  Estimated delivery: 25 working days.  So after reading these threads I cancelled and ordered directly from Apple.  Apple promises to deliver between 23-30 March.
Strange that DJI products arrive faster from a third party seller than from themselves
2018-3-14
Use props
lvl.1

Canada

Received tracking for my order from dji, looks like it should be here Monday.
2018-3-15
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2
France

I ordered my Osmo Mobile 2 from Amazon.fr the 15th february while it said it will be available on the 15th march. Still no news about it at all.
2018-3-15
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Auroz Posted at 2018-3-15 17:30
I ordered my Osmo Mobile 2 from Amazon.fr the 15th february while it said it will be available on the 15th march. Still no news about it at all.

I emailed DJI online sales....latest update is "1 to 3 days".
I'll believe it when I see it....
2018-3-16
Use props
jmzyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102621 ft

Singapore

Apple having first dips to the stock means something.
2018-3-18
Use props
fanse3fa774f
lvl.2

United Kingdom

c.grex Posted at 2018-2-14 13:45
I'm in the UK and ordered earlier today and then 3 hours later got a dispatch email to say it will be here tomorrow. On the Apple site it said 2-3 weeks delivery

I'm in the UK & ordered on 2018-03-06. No shipping detail yet apart from 4-6 week lead time...
2018-3-19
Use props
lvl.1

Canada

I received mine today. Was pretty excited until I realized there's no way to use it with the lavalier mic I ordered with it.
2018-3-19
Use props
AtThisTime
New

United Kingdom

If you are in the UK and fed up with places not knowing when they will have stock, try ordering from Apple UK. Despite being advised of  2-3 week delivery, I received it within 2 days!!
2018-3-20
Use props
fans70770f51
lvl.1
Flight distance : 579685 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered my Osmo on 02.23 and just got email today saying it was shipped so hopefully it will arrive in couple days (UK)
2018-3-20
Use props
airboss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332087 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered my last week, apple site said it wouldn't ship til next month.  It shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow.
2018-3-20
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

jmzyn Posted at 2018-3-18 20:06
Apple having first dips to the stock means something.

I ordered my first Osmo 2 on the first day it was available at DJI and had it within 5 days.  The fact that I've now waited over a month when shipping was indicated 5-10 days is unacceptable.
2018-3-21
Use props
jmzyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102621 ft

Singapore

got a DHL text last evening indicating that I had a shipment arriving next Monday,
Initially thought it was for a small eBay purchase and didn't think too much about it

Browsed an online small retailer and found it was available at a few bucks off Apple store price and wanted to get it but first had to cancel the online DJI order.
Just today, logged in DJI and found the status of my purchase had finally been updated and that it had already shipped out from China and arrived in SG ANDDDDDD its scheduled for delivery today.
2018-3-22
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules