Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 2 availability date
22908 92 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Auroz
lvl.1

Still no info here. I swear I will cancel my order if I have no update before the end of the month.
2018-3-22
Use props
Spyder3534
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32375 ft
United States

I don't want to order from Apple.... DJI is making me mad now. I'd feel better if i knew a date of when my gimble would ship from B&H.  Even if it was further out in the future than I hoped at least I wouldn't have to go check my order status every day.  I have literately checked every day since late April.  
2018-3-26
Use props
Dougdnone
New
United States

Spyder3534 Posted at 2018-3-26 06:00
I don't want to order from Apple.... DJI is making me mad now.  I'd feel better if i knew a date of when my gimble would ship from B&H.  Even if it was further out in the future than I hoped at least I wouldn't have to go check my order status every day.  I have literately checked every day since late April.

I’m afraid if you want an OSMO Mobile 2 in the next week you will have to order from Apple Store. I know. It hurts. I had to cancel my B&H Photo order and order from the great Satan. It arrived in less than a week.
2018-3-26
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Dougdnone Posted at 2018-3-26 17:19
I’m afraid if you want an OSMO Mobile 2 in the next week you will have to order from Apple Store. I know. It hurts. I had to cancel my B&H Photo order and order from the great Satan. It arrived in less than a week.

Mine has shipped, expected to arrive March 27th from DJI online store.
2018-3-27
Use props
Auroz
lvl.1

No news after one and a half fcking month. I'm ready to cancel and get a Zhiyun.
2018-4-1
Use props
Spyder3534
lvl.3
United States

So is this thing ever going to be available at B & H?  Some kind of date would be nice.  At this point I'm loosing business not having this item but I want to use my B & H account to order this item.  
2018-4-5
Use props
Spyder3534
lvl.3
United States

Come on DJI... Give me some news??
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Spyder3534 Posted at 2018-4-10 10:29
Come on DJI... Give me some news??

I'm so sorry that we do not have news about when the dealer will have it in stock, currently, in our online store, the estimated shipping date has become 7-10 business days after payment confirmation. I guess it will be available for dealer very soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2018-4-11
Use props
escore
lvl.4
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Ordered yesterday and it shipped today!   
I don't know if it makes a difference but I ordered with the app and paid with paypal.
2018-4-11
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I ordered mine from Apple here in the UK and came next day
2018-4-11
Use props
fans29e265f3
lvl.1
Germany

I ordered my Osmo mobile 2 nearly one moth ago...and it‘s still pending...
2018-4-22
Use props
Elusiveguff
New

United Kingdom

I ordered mine from ProAV.co.uk back in January and still haven't had it. DJI are being a pain not giving me any information on when it will be released. I need it for business work and I will not be ordering another DJI product in the future no matter how good the product is.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Elusiveguff Posted at 2018-5-23 02:00
I ordered mine from ProAV.co.uk back in January and still haven't had it. DJI are being a pain not giving me any information on when it will be released. I need it for business work and I will not be ordering another DJI product in the future no matter how good the product is.

We are so sorry to hear this, unfortunately, we do not have any communication channel with the dealer about your order, the dealer could verify with their own DJI staff who is in responsible for this, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules