Please help battery issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrew roy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 414042 ft
United Kingdom

Hi ladies and gents I know there is extensive threads on this and sorry to start a new one but I can’t seem to find an answer for my problem
I received this battery today from amazon it’s a tb47 I let the battery get to room temperature before I plugged it into the charger now this is all I get for the last 3 hours it turns on and led 4 stays on but it won’t seem to cycle a charge it just keeps flashing on led 4 then after about 30 seconds turns off have tried charging whilst battery is on and no joy and there isn’t even enough power in it to power my ac so can’t have a look in the go app to check it
Once again sorry for repeating and starting a new thread but desperate for some help
Thanks in advance

2018-1-30
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

contact the seller and return it.
2018-1-30
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

It's bricked - probably been left too long with low cell voltages.
There are a few guides out there on resurrecting these batteries, but the success rate is low and it involved opening up the unit.

Probably best to return it if you can.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andrew, sorry to read on your post and the trouble caused, we recommend to contact your seller for a replacement.
2018-1-31
Use props
andrew roy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 414042 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks everyone thought that may be the case amazon are replacing it for me so hopefully the next one is ok
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules