Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Post production question
819 2 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e705d61
lvl.1

Australia

n someone please help me.  I run a phantom 3a 2.7k
I have got Cyberlink power director10. I've used his advice and filmed in d cinelike -1 -1 -1. I've done a 3way splitscreen with a few different combinations of colour correction with exposure, vivid , shadow,and saturation adjustments
  I dont know the difference between h264AVE and H265 hevc. Which is best. I noticed that the latter compresses the  file a lot more. What size do l produce it on 1080, 2048... Or avi or mp4 for the best quality
This is only for personal enjoyment, not professional
2018-1-30
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

The quality of the produced file after rendering will simply depend on the items you wish to play it back on.
I have found that with power director i have issues playing on certain devices for instance one file format will work on a ps4 but wont play when used directly into usb on tv.
Once i change the format in the rendering from ave to hevc i had much better luck playing it back on more items i do however think the fact that im trying to get the resolution as high as posible maybe some of the problems i would look at rendering at 2k 40 fps h265 hevc and see how that goes.
Once you find a combination that works for you then write it down so you dont forget then experiment from that point to see if you can improve the output of your videos.
2018-1-30
Use props
fans7e705d61
lvl.1

Australia

I'm putting the file on a memory stick to playback on a 65 inch Samsung  smart tv. Will write all combos and pick the best quality I suppose  . Thanks for getting back to me
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules