1701 18 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16178 ft
China

Hello DJI team.
Yesterday (30.01.2018) I noticed in the videos that it's tilted if I shift to left. today (31.01.2018) i noticed that if i fly any direction and then stop everything is reflected on the footage. I can see very obvious shakes in the video. I desperately need this to be fixed or replaced with another drone (since I purchased dji care) before February 11th because I planned the trip where I must make videos from the drone. So please advice should I start the procedure now or use it as it is and send it upon my arrival. I'm in Hangzhou and I don't speak Chinese. I will need guidance in English. thank you.
2018-1-30
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

Gimbal shakes

Hello DJI team.

Yesterday (30.01.2018) I noticed in the videos that it's tilted if I shift to left. today (31.01.2018) i noticed that if i fly any direction and then stop everything is reflected on the footage. I can see very obvious shakes in the video. I desperately need this to be fixed or replaced with another drone (since I purchased dji care) before February 11th because I planned the trip where I must make videos from the drone. So please advice should I start the procedure now or use it as it is and send it upon my arrival. I'm in Hangzhou, China and I don't speak Chinese. I will need guidance in English. I've opened the ticket via go 4 app and via email as well.
Calibrated gimbal amd imu and sensers. Firmware is updated

Thank you.
2018-1-30
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

I calibrated everything and went to the seller today. He took two videos as a sample and said he will send it to the technitians to analize. He said he thinks it has to be sent to dji.
2018-1-30
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

Gimbal issue

Hello DJI team.
Yesterday (30.01.2018) I noticed in the videos that it's tilted if I shift to left. today (31.01.2018) i noticed that if i fly any direction and then stop everything is reflected on the footage. I can see very obvious shakes in the video. I desperately need this to be fixed or replaced with another drone (since I purchased dji care) before February 11th because I planned the trip where I must make videos from the drone. So please advice should I start the procedure now or use it as it is and send it upon my arrival. I'm in Hangzhou and I don't speak Chinese. I will need guidance in English. thank you.
I CALIBRATED gimble and IMU AND SENSORS
2018-1-30
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

Gimbal issue

Hello DJI team.
I calibrated the gibal and sensors and imu.
went to the seller he took video smaples and he thinks it needs to.be send to DJI to fix it.
2018-1-30
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

If it’s broke and it’s new, get a refund. You be much happier with the result
2018-1-30
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

4WDaus Posted at 2018-1-30 23:14
If it’s broke and it’s new, get a refund. You be much happier with the result

can I still get a refund if Ibought it on January 19th?
2018-1-31
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

please advice on gimbal fix

Hello all

plrase recommend what should I do.in.my case.
I bought mavic pro on January 19th. and recently I noticed that if I fly to the left sideways the horizon is tilted. today i found out that if I fly any ditection and stop the camera shakes and it's very noticeable shake. before this flight I calibrated everything succesfully with no errors.
I went to the seller immidiatly. it's an official dealer. he took video samples and and said he will contact the technical suppprt and will let me know. I've opened the ticket in go app. emailed dji, and posted this issue in different sections of the forum. no reply so far from dji.
the question is considering time that I've used it. shouldn't I get the refund right away or replacement? I'm not sure about the policies. I asked simmilar question in the different topic and dji admin told.me that i can bring back the product in 7 days for refund or issues. but were talking about different case. I desperately need properly working drone by February 11th. I have the trip planned.

thank you
2018-1-31
Use props
DonMigel1979
lvl.4
Germany

Good luck.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-131653-1-1.html
2018-1-31
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

RussellPhotog Posted at 2018-1-31 00:12
can I still get a refund if Ibought it on January 19th?

Depends on your state laws. If it arrives faulty and you get it repaired, you may end up with a refurb. Have read same in other members posts on this forum. Some people here have even raise a dispute on their credit card to achieve refund. Sending it to DJI you could. I would not expect an action from them within 10 days.
Good luck
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Russel, I'm sorry about this issue. Please kindly start a online case and send it in at your earliest convenience: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index I'll attach the screenshot for your reference. Also, tick I have purchased DJI Care Refresh when you create the case.
Regarding the refund, I'm afraid that it is not available at this moment. More details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
online repair.png
2018-1-31
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
China

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-31 20:20
Hey Russel, I'm sorry about this issue. Please kindly start a online case and send it in at your earliest convenience: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index I'll attach the screenshot for your reference. Also, tick I have purchased DJI Care Refresh when you create the case.
Regarding the refund, I'm afraid that it is not available at this moment. More details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Thank you Susan. I'll do that. But I'm a bit worried after some comments I've seen regarding gimbal. It looks like it's a common issue not only for me. But I didn't have this problem the first week, everything was very smooth. Now I noticed this problem.
Unfortunately I can't do it immidiately becuase next week delivery services will stop working due to Chinese New Year and  I will need the drone on my trip.
The seller replied to me and said that technicians anylized the video and said that it's tilting the horizon and shaking because of the wind. I didn't have any warnings about strong wind. And my first week when I used it I flew it when it was a bit windy and I had warnings in the app but the footage still was smooth. Their respond  looks funny to me. They asked me to fly when the weather is good. Today I did it. Abolutely beautiful day, no wind. And the drone worked even worst than yeasterday when it was windy.

2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, DJI Susan replied your post in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-132503-1-1.html. If you want to analyze the situation again, please provide the original video of the situation for further check and upload to dropbox, then post the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RussellPhotog Posted at 2018-1-31 23:19
Thank you Susan. I'll do that. But I'm a bit worried after some comments I've seen regarding gimbal. It looks like it's a common issue not only for me. But I didn't have this problem the first week, everything was very smooth. Now I noticed this problem.
Unfortunately I can't do it immidiately becuase next week delivery services will stop working due to Chinese New Year and  I will need the drone on my trip.
The seller replied to me and said that technicians anylized the video and said that it's tilting the horizon and shaking because of the wind. I didn't have any warnings about strong wind. And my first week when I used it I flew it when it was a bit windy and I had warnings in the app but the footage still was smooth. Their respond  looks funny to me. They asked me to fly when the weather is good. Today I did it. Abolutely beautiful day, no wind. And the drone worked even worst than yeasterday when it was windy.

Could you upload the original videos for analysis? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-2-1
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 19:49
Could you upload the original videos for analysis? We'd like to check the exact status.

Hello Susan. I'll try to upload the files, the problem is that the file size is huge. And the internet in China is not the best, most likely I will have to shrink the quality.
Yesterday I carefully looked through the videos that I took earlier and noticed that my mavic had this issue from the day one I started using it. It's not really affected by the wind. But if I move back/forward it always shakes when the drone brakes, and sometimes shakes when it shifts to left and right.
The horizon issue appears when I shift left and tilts sometimes a lot very noticable, sometimes just a bit.
Haven't noticed tilted horizon when I move to the right. Couldn't check how well it works when it's panning.
Looks like I have exactely the same issue as thousands people on youtube have. Unfortunately haven't seen this before I bought it.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RussellPhotog Posted at 2018-2-2 02:24
Hello Susan. I'll try to upload the files, the problem is that the file size is huge. And the internet in China is not the best, most likely I will have to shrink the quality.
Yesterday I carefully looked through the videos that I took earlier and noticed that my mavic had this issue from the day one I started using it. It's not really affected by the wind. But if I move back/forward it always shakes when the drone brakes, and sometimes shakes when it shifts to left and right.
The horizon issue appears when I shift left and tilts sometimes a lot very noticable, sometimes just a bit.

Hi Russell, maybe you can try to upload a short video which has fully illustrated the issue. We might still need to watch your case first. Thank you.
2018-2-2
Use props
RussellPhotog
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 22:23
Hi Russell, maybe you can try to upload a short video which has fully illustrated the issue. We might still need to watch your case first. Thank you.

Hello here is the link https://yadi.sk/d/ewazon4E3St34F
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RussellPhotog Posted at 2018-2-28 11:58
Hello here is the link https://yadi.sk/d/ewazon4E3St34F

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to our engineers for review, will come back as soon as there is an update.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Thanks for your patience. I just got an update from our engineers that they suggest to send the unit in. Please refer my reply in 11# and kindly start a case at your earliest convenience. Feel free to contact us if there are any further questions.
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules