Come On DJI
1225 22 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

How long do we have to wait for required updates ???? This is rediculous follow the posts !!!
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

QuadKid, may we know if you have any troubles with this firmware version of CrystalSky?
2018-2-3
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-3 01:51
QuadKid, may we know if you have any troubles with this firmware version of CrystalSky?

The only issue I have is an internal battery fault which I have found a work around to fix that. We need an updated Go4 App to use the new Mavic Air as well as other features offered to IOS/Android users as we are still restricted to App version 4.1.18. Many people complaining about this. Why would you not update the CS for the Mavic Air, and when the new Mavic Pro II is released (if rumors are true) you need to have an updated App available for the CS when it is released.

CS users have spent a lot of money on DJI's dedicated monitoring device only to find they are not compatible with new releases.
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

QuadKid Posted at 2018-2-3 02:11
The only issue I have is an internal battery fault which I have found a work around to fix that. We need an updated Go4 App to use the new Mavic Air as well as other features offered to IOS/Android users as we are still restricted to App version 4.1.18. Many people complaining about this. Why would you not update the CS for the Mavic Air, and when the new Mavic Pro II is released (if rumors are true) you need to have an updated App available for the CS when it is released.

CS users have spent a lot of money on DJI's dedicated monitoring device only to find they are not compatible with new releases.

Yes, We need an updated Go4 App to use the new Mavic Air
2018-2-3
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

DJI Bryan Posted at 2018-2-3 03:09

I wanna buy the new Mavic Air, but I m still waiting that you unlock the compatibilty between both devices!
2018-2-3
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Bryan Posted at 2018-2-3 03:09

+1...Not enjoying having to carry around 2 separate display devices in order to fly my DJI stuff.
2018-2-3
Use props
djiuser_LP0Yj8B42Avg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219003 ft
  • >>>
Japan

+1 still not able to use my mavic air with crystal eye display
2018-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-2-3 03:53
+1...Not enjoying having to carry around 2 separate display devices in order to fly my DJI stuff.

Don’t really mind carrying 2 devices around with me, but part of the reason I got 2 CS was that it would leave my phone available for phone stuff.

It’s crazy that dji can leave those who spent the most money with them in the dark like this, many will also have bought MavAir also intending to use with that model, but know just wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait, CRAZY STUFF.."......
2018-2-4
Use props
fans1f690efe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-4 05:54
Don’t really mind carrying 2 devices around with me, but part of the reason I got 2 CS was that it would leave my phone available for phone stuff.

It’s crazy that dji can leave those who spent the most money with them in the dark like this, many will also have bought MavAir also intending to use with that model, but know just wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait, CRAZY STUFF.."......

Well that's DJI for ya. They couldn't care less about their customers, as long as they take our money , there happy
2018-2-4
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-4 05:54

Yeah, I guess that I could just use my 7+ instead of bringing the iPad mini with me.  Though I got kinda spoiled using larger screens.
2018-2-4
Use props
csevengo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1172221 ft
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-2-4 08:14
Yeah, I guess that I could just use my 7+ instead of bringing the iPad mini with me.  Though I got kinda spoiled using larger screens.

I keep my iPad mini on hand at all times ready to be switched out as soon as my CS Ultra decides to take a dump on me again.
2018-2-4
Use props
fanse7d78dd3
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans1f690efe Posted at 2018-2-4 08:12
Well that's DJI for ya. They couldn't care less about their customers, as long as they take our money , there happy

Here in UK DJI have a duty to supply a working product, under the trade descriptions act you can return a product for a full refund, If nothing is sorted in the next seven days I shall do that.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI WE ARE STILL WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-2-7
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

I guess the DJI has encountered some fundamental problem with using CS and Mavic Air and they don't know exactly how to overcome it. Maybe never....
2018-2-7
Use props
csevengo
lvl.4
United States

I find it disappointing that we're unable to get any sort of insight to this issue. At least let me know if I made a poor decision instead of waiting for who knows how long. I guess it wouldn't be smart on their part to say the display if faulty and they don't know how to fix it.
2018-2-7
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

csevengo Posted at 2018-2-7 02:02
I find it disappointing that we're unable to get any sort of insight to this issue. At least let me know if I made a poor decision instead of waiting for who knows how long. I guess it wouldn't be smart on their part to say the display if faulty and they don't know how to fix it.

this thread is from the 30/01/2018 so, you have to wait 3 more days + 2 more days (because the weekend) to get this kind of DJI Answer:
Please could you confirm your firmware version? or which model do you use?
Or could you please provide a video?

And then, you have to wait again 10-30j (without weekend, birthday, chinese new year, etc. ) to they tell: ok this issue is located, please wait next firmware.....
And one month later when the firmware is released... the issue is still not fixed ^^ And you realize you are waiting for 3 month ago !
That's the DJI support we ve paid for !
2018-2-7
Use props
csevengo
lvl.4
United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-7 03:05
this thread is from the 30/01/2018 so, you have to wait 3 more days + 2 more days (because the weekend) to get this kind of DJI Answer:
Please could you confirm your firmware version? or which model do you use?
Or could you please provide a video?

HAHAHAHA!!!

Yup, that sounds about right.
2018-2-7
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

They follow that time honored business practice of " We know there is nothing better out there so we don't have to try that hard" and we are all still crazy enough to keep buying their stuff, because we know it's true, there is nothing out there that can come close to being as good as DJI's products. If they actually did have decent customer support they would be unstoppable, almost like Apple.
2018-2-7
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

It isn't just MavAir compatibility we are also missing lots of features for the other drones like panos on the Phantom and MavPro. It's ridiculous and DJI are simply don't care. I've had it with them. My I2 is a brick and can't fly without shaking itself to bits and a CS that is way behind the drag curve. DJI you can have all this crap back - I'm done.
2018-2-7
Use props
castormalin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638911 ft
France

I guess the CS in its current definition has some major design hardware problems that cannot be solved by SW tweaks  (I'm thinking first to heat dissipation and  low CPU power), and therefore DJI prefers spend its energy to design an efficient production version than support a prototype. That's maybe the reason why they do not support the current version. I'm afraid that there is nothing to hope with this version.
2018-2-7
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft
United States

Damn, my next purchase was going to be a Crystal Sky 7.85 Ultra Bright. The main reason being is that my senior eyes certainly need a good sharp and bright screen.

I guess I'll have to keep up with this thread to see the progress with Crystal Sky.

So, in everyone's opinion, should I definitely wait until I put out some hard earned money for this super monitor?
Another question, is there that much of a noticeable difference between the standard and ultra bright display?

I guess another option would be to wait for Crystal Sky 2........lol

2018-2-7
Use props
fans622ce843
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Hopefully they will give us are money back so we can pay for v.2
2018-2-8
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer