Black Box > AC Export data failed, remote OK
1555 4 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drn3px69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

Because I get some "aircraft disconnect" on the last flights I try download the AC Black Box data to my computer (macOS). I did with the remote and all process finish without problem. But when I try with the AC always give me a error of "Export failed" after few minutes that the process start. I already tried restart, try in previous firmware and never finished fine with the AC.
Any idea?

assistant.jpg

2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, we are sorry for the trouble caused, may I know if the issue persists? What is the current version of DJI Assistant 2?
2018-2-4
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-4 23:25
Sir, we are sorry for the trouble caused, may I know if the issue persists? What is the current version of DJI Assistant 2?

Hi DJI Mindy! no problem. I could already can solve my "aircraft disconnect" problem doing some steps that I detail here and that was thing the most important. ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &page=11#pid1174984 )

About this problem: never finish this process correctly, with previous versions I have the same problem but never give importance because I not needed the information until now. Now that the other problem is solved I would be nice solve also this just in case that I need in the future. My DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version 1.2.0 on macOS.

Thanks for your help!
2018-2-5
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-4 23:25

I already tested again with the new FW V01.04.0300 and Assistant 2 V1.2.0 still the same problem.

2018-2-9
Use props
András Bognár
lvl.1
Flight distance : 758 ft
Hungary

I also cannot export BB. I use Assistant v1.2.3, OS X Sierra. On the other tab of Assistant I can get some of the flights from the AC, but not all. I have read that this is a firmware issue, some logs are not getting saved. This is a problem as I wanted to analyze some flight logs of my recent crash and only a few dat files are present on the device, most of them are non-existent...
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules