Spark and iPhone X
4479 15 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Does anyone have any idea if the spark works with the iPhone X? Does it behave like it should? I’m thinking about getting the X but I want to make sure it works good first
2018-1-31
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

Yes it works fine, any apple device above the 5 is fine.
Happy flying!
2018-1-31
Use props
His415
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105853 ft
United States

I'm going to pick up an X tonight I'll let you know how it works.  Do you have a controller or are you thinking about flying with the X on wifi?
2018-1-31
Use props
"Maverick"1776
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22123 ft
United States

I've been using the X with my Spark since December. Image transmission has never dropped over wifi. DJI also recently updated the app to fill the full screen.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, guys. IPhone X can work with 4.1.22 DJI GO 4. If you encounter any problem, please inform us. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-1
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-1 01:32
Hi, guys. IPhone X can work with 4.1.22 DJI GO 4. If you encounter any problem, please inform us. Thanks for your support.

Ever since I started using my iPhone X it seems the image transmission is horrible and the spark is not as stable. It used to work perfectly with my iPhone 6
2018-3-20
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Yes it works fine with ip X
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thor1 Posted at 2018-3-20 08:37
Ever since I started using my iPhone X it seems the image transmission is horrible and the spark is not as stable. It used to work perfectly with my iPhone 6

Did the transmission break every time with IPhone X? Please tell me the system of your phone and the version of your app.
2018-3-22
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-22 02:43
Did the transmission break every time with IPhone X? Please tell me the system of your phone and the version of your app.

Hey there, both my iPhone and dji go 4 app we’re up to date. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling and it seemed to have fixed the problem. I only had one run since I did that but it’s the first one with no transmission loss and decent stability since I got the new phone.

The only problem I have now is I couldn’t get the spark to take a photo using gestures but I think it is because it was in low light.

Thanks for your concern.
2018-3-22
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

works, collega used it , no issues
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thor1 Posted at 2018-3-22 02:53
Hey there, both my iPhone and dji go 4 app we’re up to date. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling and it seemed to have fixed the problem. I only had one run since I did that but it’s the first one with no transmission loss and decent stability since I got the new phone.

The only problem I have now is I couldn’t get the spark to take a photo using gestures but I think it is because it was in low light.

Great. Glad you solve it. Have fun!
2018-3-22
Use props
NedUK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 555262 ft
Spain

I’ve got the iPhone X and the o lot problems I’m finding that because it’s a full edge to edge display when you press the phone Into the remote holder you find that you can’t get to some of the buttons like the X to close the options and the DJI to go back to the main menu etc.

Have to unclip the phone to make it work!

Dji need to ajust the screen size for the IPhoneX and add a slight virtual bezil to the app
2018-3-22
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

NedUK Posted at 2018-3-22 16:17
I’ve got the iPhone X and the o lot problems I’m finding that because it’s a full edge to edge display when you press the phone Into the remote holder you find that you can’t get to some of the buttons like the X to close the options and the DJI to go back to the main menu etc.

Have to unclip the phone to make it work!

I just use a case so i don’t have that issue
2018-3-22
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

i have the Ip X but personally get a discounted iphone 8 plus wider screen ipx ££ nah wait for sept for update!! works fine of course but why X
2018-3-23
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

ALFIE-786 Posted at 2018-3-23 00:48
i have the Ip X but personally get a discounted iphone 8 plus wider screen ipx ££ nah wait for sept for update!! works fine of course but why X

I’m not exactly sure what your trying to say
2018-3-23
Use props
EdelweissMadrid
New

iPhone X with OS 12 in combination with the newest dji go 4 app doesn't work.
Wlan connection is very instable and not usable. Far to dangerous to try to use the drone. Nearly lost it.

The same config on my iPhone 6S (OS12) works perfektly.

Hope there is help soon.
Thx
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules