2713 49 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51355 ft
Bulgaria

Hello,
I have P4P+. After a crash i send my AC to DJI and they replace it with new one. This was the begining of my problems. Now everytime i have a fear when fly! With my replaced AC in most of time is diconected. Today for 10 min everything was normal, but after that again AC diconected and reconnect, picture from camera-from time to time and AC not responding RC. I look for a place witout people for crash to... I have luck and take it with hands. DJI this is not serious! I cannot fly that way! I don't wanna kill someone! Please!

2018-1-31
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Today i can't flight

https://youtu.be/5Qm3B_KHfxY
2018-2-1
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

2018-2-1
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DJI, when i can fly???
2018-2-3
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

2018-2-3
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried returning the RC back to factory settings and then downloading the latest fw  and relinking the AC ?
2018-2-3
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Try everything... Now everyday send greetings to DJI...
2018-2-3
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Did you update firmware latest? If yes then you can try to downgrade first and see if can work or not.
2018-2-3
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Upgrade downgrade dormat sd cars, reset everytime... they wana buy mavic air, but not! I will buy it if they work for our problems now! We are not so stupid how they think...
2018-2-3
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

Switch The controller to 5.8G Hz instead of the 2.4G Hz  then see if you have the disconnect problem.
2018-2-3
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

I will wait 6 months for update, but every day will send greeting to DJI's engineers...
2018-2-4
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Sorry to hear that. I'm also a P4P+ owner with unsolved issues. Published on forum topics and no solution yet. I wonder if DJI has a CEO, General Manager or Board of Shareholders... If they'd read from time to time this forum and customers opinions, they'd react...firing personnel (which is not what we need, nor wish, but a little bit of care to solve their design failures) or reacting with solutions.
Instead of it, nothing else than crickets...

The so much blamed (with reason) GoPro for the Karma at least had the dignity to respond to their customers. What DJI is lacking for...
2018-2-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-4 02:03
Sorry to hear that. I'm also a P4P+ owner with unsolved issues. Published on forum topics and no solution yet. I wonder if DJI has a CEO, General Manager or Board of Shareholders... If they'd read from time to time this forum and customers opinions, they'd react...firing personnel (which is not what we need, nor wish, but a little bit of care to solve their design failures) or reacting with solutions.
Instead of it, nothing else than crickets...

Yes. that's true, but GoPro is an American company. You'll never understand the nature of things involved with DJI brand until you truly understand the difference between Western and Asian civilization at this particular moment of history. Good starting point: learn Mandarin ...
2018-2-4
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-2-4 02:31
Yes. that's true, but GoPro is an American company. You'll never understand the nature of things involved with DJI brand until you truly understand the difference between Western and Asian civilization at this particular moment of history. Good starting point: learn Mandarin ...

It's not my obligation to learn Mandarin, neither to adapt to the customary of any Chinese company's policy.
As long as they sell and want to sell on Western, Atlantic markets, they must respect our way of doing business and understanding customer service.
If I'd bought directly my drone from China I'd agree with you that I have to accept that communist policy of treating customers as unconditionally slaves, applauding the outputs of their company's single rulling party.
But I bought it in EU and they must play our rules here...In terms of responsiveness and customer service.
Try to tell Trump, goods Chinese companies sell in the US will obey Chinese rules not US...

Luckily, not all the Chinese companies think or act as DJI, the sooner they will learn and adapt, the better for their company's future.
I know Chinese business model, work in a company exporting to China and having adapted our sales policies to Chinese market as well we do it on each and every market we want to sell on.

Making oneself living in the comfort zone of the monopoly they have on the consumer market drone is bread for today, hungry for tomorrow... Because clients are not stupid and memory lasts very long in such situations or when taking decisions for future purchases.

Avoiding to loose one unsatisfied client brings as much happiness to a Western company as 100 hundred new clients. And, in business, statistics are very relative...

2018-2-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-4 02:44
It's not my obligation to learn Mandarin, neither to adapt to the customary of any Chinese company's policy.
As long as they sell and want to sell on Western, Atlantic markets, they must respect our way of doing business and understanding customer service.
If I'd bought directly my drone from China I'd agree with you that I have to accept that communist policy of treating customers as unconditionally slaves, applauding the outputs of their company's single rulling party.

My apologies, I never suggested that learning Mandarin is your obligation. It was just my unfortunate attempt to explain unacceptable - by our standards - level of DJI after-sale support, mediocre communication skills, sparse and laconic manuals with no troubleshooting and so on. Yet, assuming that any young Western company of such scale will attempt to sell on huge Chinese market, do you believe that they'll be able to learn Mandarin and provide efficient tech support to Chinese customers? I don't think so. In our arrogance we're taking for granted their obligation to speak fluent English and employ our rules of engagement. We tend to conveniently ignore simple fact that no one is forcing us to buy DJI products. Yet we do, willingly and eagerly, with all easily predictable obstacles of dealing with exotic manufacturer and merchandiser. They'll learn and adapt, no doubt, if they want to survive. But it'll take some time.  
2018-2-4
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Oh guys i think that our problem may be solved after 5-6 months, but now i think that 2020 is a good period to learn Mandarin and solve my problems with DJI privately my P4P+ ;(
2018-2-5
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Brazil

Same problem as mine!!! Same problem reported in a lot of other treads!!!
DJI must do something!!!
So many people with the same problem!!!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D386%26typeid%3D386

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=127036

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126039

https://forum.dji.com/thread-127433-1-1.html
2018-2-6
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

No solution for this yet!
Exactly the same problem! We should put all in the same post and urge DJI a solution for their customers!
20180202_172414.png
Screenshot_20180202-165923.png
2018-2-6
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-2-1 02:56
Today i can't flight

https://youtu.be/5Qm3B_KHfxY

So how has your DJI experience been njo-njo
2018-2-6
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Before i was amazed! Good coverage no problems - so good. But now - everyday send greetings to DJI's engineers...
2018-2-6
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-2-6 12:22
Before i was amazed! Good coverage no problems - so good. But now - everyday send greetings to DJI's engineers...

It's really a shame! DJI must do a recall! Or do something! So many people with the same problems!!
Where are DJI quality control? DJI support is so disorganized! I have bought 2 drones and both with factory defects and still no solution!!
2018-2-7
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

We should try to focus this issue in on a single tread. So it may call more attention to DJI, as if DJI would really care..  But if each one open a tread, it seams to be a new issue and isolated case!
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adriano Milanez Posted at 2018-2-7 06:24
We should try to focus this issue in on a single tread. So it may call more attention to DJI, as if DJI would really care..  But if each one open a tread, it seams to be a new issue and isolated case!

I have replied you in this post and your problem cannot be figured out remotely. Hope for your understanding.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-127433-4-1.html
2018-2-8
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Susan please send greetings for DJI's engineers from me.
2018-2-8
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

2018-2-12
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Radio quality may be poor, but i am connected! I look a light in tunnel! After 2-3 updates problem with coverage may be fixed! ;-)
Greetings DJI engineers!
2018-2-12
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-2-12 12:01
Radio quality may be poor, but i am connected! I look a light in tunnel! After 2-3 updates problem with coverage may be fixed! ;-)
Greetings DJI engineers!

Good luck! That happens to me... Once in a while I got connected but soon the signal gets week, and drops! I have never thought how I would be so disappointed with a brand! DJI drones I bought comes with factory defects! Besides, support is terrible!
2018-2-13
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Today i can fly ONE time about 50-100 meters with 1-2 problems. But right after landing (talk with friend to see the drone) my problem was at me again. Restaring drone, RC nothing...
2018-2-13
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

How are DJI's engineers? Greetings!
2018-2-14
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-2-13 11:23
Today i can fly ONE time about 50-100 meters with 1-2 problems. But right after landing (talk with friend to see the drone) my problem was at me again. Restaring drone, RC nothing...
https://youtu.be/bz5spYA_zhA

I've told you that connection was not going to last much!
DJI drones are really so untrustble! So are engeniers and support!
2018-2-14
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-2-13 11:23
https://youtu.be/bz5spYA_zhA

I've told you that connection was not going to last much!
DJI drones are really so untrustble! So are engeniers and support!
2018-2-14
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

its Chinese New Year Eve for Reunion Dinner for them ... likely to wait for weeks now mostly...
说了等于白说的,他们不在乎机身掉落的或不能飞。钱花了,还要我们等!TMD!
2018-2-14
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

let me help you translate to chinese ...

Hello,
I have P4P+. After a crash i send my AC to DJI and they replace it with new one. This was the begining of my problems. Now everytime i have a fear when fly! With my replaced AC in most of time is diconected. Today for 10 min everything was normal, but after that again AC diconected and reconnect, picture from camera-from time to time and AC not responding RC. I look for a place witout people for crash to... I have luck and take it with hands. DJI this is not serious! I cannot fly that way! I don't wanna kill someone! Please!

我坠机但大疆给了我对换精灵4P+,这事就便发生! 机身和遥控一直掉线。今日头十分钟还好,但还是又掉线又链接还有是不能控制如常!我还打最坏打算在人少地方坠机!幸运的是我还是将机身安全降落地面!请求大疆严重看待此事,这样飞法是极度危险的,我不想背负个杀人罪啊!! PLEASE!
2018-2-14
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

I know we must wait till 2020 ro fix it
But everyday greetings is my feeling that may be in first half of 2020, not december ;-)
2018-2-15
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

if they have to take money will not be on vacation...
2018-2-15
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

New year - new chance
2018-2-17
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Greetings DJI
2018-2-20
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

Njo-njo! Any news? Solve the connection issue? Are you going send for repair?
2018-2-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-2-14 09:14
How are DJI's engineers? Greetings!

Stop sending greetings to DJI engineers, they are not listening. This is not a channel for communicating with the engineers, it is a user channel for DJI customers. If you want help, the best thing is to listen to the other experienced owners on this forum.
2018-2-20
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Geebax Posted at 2018-2-20 19:43
Stop sending greetings to DJI engineers, they are not listening. This is not a channel for communicating with the engineers, it is a user channel for DJI customers. If you want help, the best thing is to listen to the other experienced owners on this forum.

Okay! I listen you! If you tald me like someone here to sell my drone - thank you! But nobody tell me how to fix my problem... Noone here pay only for the drone!
2018-3-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules