Pro plus disconnect AC
2708 49 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Brazil

nJo-nJo, so you found no solution? Neither did I! I think we are not the same. Since I don't live in US where I bought my drone. I am still thinking how I will send back for warranty.
2018-3-10
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51355 ft
Bulgaria

And they give you another one with same firmware problems...
2018-3-11
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-3-11 01:25
And they give you another one with same firmware problems...

That's possible!
But just to inform you, nJo nJo. and other people who are experiencing the same connection issue:
I just tested another remote control, on the air craft and it worked! So for sure, the defect is on the remote control!!!
Then I will send only remote control for warranty repair! Which is gonna be easier, since I don't live in US!
2018-3-12
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Thank you! I will search for another one to test! Thank you so much!
2018-3-13
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Adriano Milanez Posted at 2018-3-12 16:47
That's possible!
But just to inform you, nJo nJo. and other people who are experiencing the same connection issue:
I just tested another remote control, on the air craft and it worked! So for sure, the defect is on the remote control!!!

I send my yesterday. I will inform you when receive new or repaired one.
Good luck!
2018-3-17
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

nJo-nJo Posted at 2018-3-17 02:47
I send my yesterday. I will inform you when receive new or repaired one.
Good luck!

Very nice, nJo-nJo! So you sent only the remote? I'll plan to send mine. Since I live in Brazil, the logistics is sucks because of customs. So, I'll try to at least receive back when I travel to US. Good luck for you to and for all those with the same issue!
2018-3-17
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Adriano Milanez Posted at 2018-3-17 04:57
Very nice, nJo-nJo! So you sent only the remote? I'll plan to send mine. Since I live in Brazil, the logistics is sucks because of customs. So, I'll try to at least receive back when I travel to US. Good luck for you to and for all those with the same issue!

I send and drone too. For me is trouble and expensive too, because Germany is 3000 km away from me, but I have no choice. My AC is still on route but this days must go. I will tell you what is happening with me to decide what to do.
Greetings
2018-3-21
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

Well, I could test and assume for sure that the problem was only on RC... at least on my case! But I think our issue is the same, as the same as many people with disconnection issue on other posts.
2018-3-21
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Adriano Milanez Posted at 2018-3-21 09:36
Well, I could test and assume for sure that the problem was only on RC... at least on my case! But I think our issue is the same, as the same as many people with disconnection issue on other posts.

Hey Adriano,
yesterday I receive my drone and I check serials immediately. They change remote and aircraft with other one. I don't know if they give me refurbished and repair my late. Idk but now I have not problems yet!

Greetings and wish you a good luck too!
2018-4-7
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Brazil

Hello, njo-njo! Great! Good news!! Good to read that! So other people can also fix this issue sending back to repair. I'll still send my, but I will send only the RC because I could test the aircraft with another control and make sure the issue is on remote!
Thanks for feedback!
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules