What is your Preferred Video Length?
4316 42 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I tend to make them as long as I feel I am interested in what I have to offer.  I too have noticed that many folks  skip or bail out on longer videos, that might just be a sign of our times, nobody has much attention span it seems.  I have been watching Drone videos now for about 2 years, sometimes I will skip through, but generally I will watch to the end, I am still amazed at these flying cameras.  

Another way to look at this (pardon the pun) is think of a fine art painting...  it hangs stationery on the wall, some folks will glance at it and keep going, others may stand and consider it for quite some time.  Its not up to the artist to decide what the beholder is thinking or how they will receive it...  So I would worry about "the best" length at all.

2018-10-6
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Cookster670 Posted at 2018-2-1 04:14
lol.  so true.

EXCEPT FOR MY VIDEOS.

Ha ha... ya, some of the music is pretty bad...  (except mine! ha ha ha!)

But its easy just to hit the mute button.
2018-10-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Depends on my current mood and the content. Sometimes I do get bored in a couple of minutes, the others I can easily spend two hours watching a video. Voted for the "No matter as long as it's good" option. Recently, I started a video series for my employer that consists of one-minute or less videos and I've heard that the reception of the first episode has been very favorable, so I do think many prefer to keep it short.
2023-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules