Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Simulator Obstacle Avoidance
1649 3 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WE9T1HkiCW1U
New
United States

When I use flight simulator, it constantly beeps and tells me obstacle avoidance and calibrate front sensors. I calibrated them and it still gives me an obstacle avoidance. Should I try using the flight simulator outdoors instead of indoors?
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, would the error message exist in normal flight? If it would not, then it could be a false warning. Please provide me with the screenshot of the error, the version of DJI Assistant 2 and the firmware info of your drone, I would like to have our engineers to confirm. And now maybe you can try to switch off the OA system when flying in the simulator. Thank you.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

If there are any object within 15 metres of the front of your actual/real mavic, it'll constantly beep and warn you even in the simulator. This is entirely normal. You can try to turn off/mute the volume on your phone
2018-2-1
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I get this when I'm using the simulator but it appears to be a false positive as all the sensors are still working in simulation mode, it picks up on the wall in front of it. I turn them off when using the simulator but turn them back on before I close the sim.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules