Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great news about ground station, SDK, etc.
1555 3 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

Great News...I just received an advertisement email from DJI expressing upcoming additions for the Inspire. Ground Station, Director, live streaming, SDK.

2015-4-27
Use props
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

Thank you, I appreciate the kind remark. if the post about the ground station announcement had been obvious on the front page of the forum, i would not have clearly posted a self explanatory title.
2015-4-27
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

DUH...late to the party, there are about 5 threads on this announcement

dbeck - Why are you always such a dick on here? Seriously...what are you so angry about?

If you did serve our country as your avatar shows- I thank you for your service. If that's why you are angry, go talk to someone man. Because, it seems like most of the time I read something rude, negative or angry on here, it ends up being from you.
This is not meant to start a thread war. Just meant to ask you to look in the mirror.
2015-4-27
Use props
Rbimd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 407710 ft
United States

A little civility and patience go a long way guys. There are plenty of repetitive posts on this forum, comments from people with all levels of technical abilities. Not everyone is an electrical engineer, a professional photographer, a life-long RC enthusiast. Many speak different languages. I try to comment when I have something useful to convey, and I try to restrain my temptation to criticize when I know someone is wrong. Let's use this forum to LEARN; the personal criticisms insults and character assassinations are not useful, and clutter this forum more than the repetitive posts.
2015-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules