i was having a really poop day
until i found this thread lol
2018-2-2
Use props
pbxcomm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58182 ft
United States

WOW! I came here to find a solution to my Phantom Pro Plus ongoing issues.. All I've read here is ranting.. I guess I'm in the wrong forum. Oh well..
2018-2-2
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-2-2 10:52
Completely agree, I know of very few, if any, that want to see someone loose a drone or get the shaft from DJI.  I believe most here want to help if they can and others just try to learn or bounce ideas and their art and work off fellow droners.
It usually only starts to go side ways when folks start throwing names at one another or making outlandish statements without any details to support their comment or point.
If you look at my early postings here, I did try to get that idea across, albeit it was not well received and maybe my delivery was not the best but it was already on its way to sideways before that.

rigger and Genghis , Thanks for your kinds words, again I'm sorry for acting like a fool to you  guys and other here, for the last 3 weeks DJI has had both of my drones along with Go Pro has a Karma of mine sitting in a warehouse in Ky. for the last 10 days and they can't ship it out because they ran out of shipping boxes, for the life of me I don't know why they can't use the box I shipped it in, enough of my problems its just been 3 weeks from Hell, please accept my apology .

Thanks
Chris Matthews Sr
Vanceboro, NC
2018-2-2
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

pbxcomm Posted at 2018-2-2 12:41
WOW! I came here to find a solution to my Phantom Pro Plus ongoing issues.. All I've read here is ranting.. I guess I'm in the wrong forum. Oh well..

Well I can't say anything about your issue but you are definitely in the wrong thread as far as that goes...
However, I'm sure you can find what you need with a little effort and time.
You could also state what your problem is and maybe one of us can direct to the right place.
Cheers
2018-2-2
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

duke123 Posted at 2018-2-2 14:16
rigger and Genghis , Thanks for your kinds words, again I'm sorry for acting like a fool to you  guys and other here, for the last 3 weeks DJI has had both of my drones along with Go Pro has a Karma of mine sitting in a warehouse in Ky. for the last 10 days and they can't ship it out because they ran out of shipping boxes, for the life of me I don't know why they can't use the box I shipped it in, enough of my problems its just been 3 weeks from Hell, please accept my apology .

Thanks

Well, no problem with me, and for the record I was never mad at you...I was just enjoying the sport of it.
I understand full well your frustration and as far as I'm concerned apology really not necessary.
I will state that Geebax and Labroides could use one, after all they were just trying to point out what I was saying, albeit in their own ways.  Labroides may come off gruff, but trust me, if you take a moment and listen to what he is saying he is nearly always correct, and as such can be helpful depending on your problem.  Sometimes it takes time to get to know folks before you can even begin reading them, in other words it's tough to judge the book by its cover cause you can't even see the cover here
I truly hope you can resolve your problems with DJI and GoPro soon
Take Care, Fly Safe
2018-2-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

duke123 Posted at 2018-2-2 14:16

Thanks

Too late for apologies. I tried to kiss my A$$$ and now I've put my back out.  
2018-2-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-2-2 20:28

Aha, the idea is to get someone else to kiss your ar*e, much better that way. And since I had a spinal fusion, I can't even find my ar*e any longer, it is out of reach behind me.
2018-2-2
Use props
Rigger73
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378478 ft
United Kingdom

Duke - no need to apologise to me either.  I'm a bit of a wind up merchant and joker, but all harmless banter.

Have you tried talking to anyone on the phone at the warehouse, or at least a DJI rep.  Face to face is always better, and see if you can get something down in black and white that says you will have your things returned (RC aside - we know that's gone now unfortunately.  Again - learn from it and move on, not back).  You being told, that they have no boxes for delivery sounds like a palm off,.

I'd also check the fine print, as I said before - see what the terms and conditions are.  They should also state your rights regarding repairs and deliveries.

I'd also check what your consumer rights are.

In the UK we have the Consumer Rights Act 2015.  I'm sure in the Good Ole US of A, you will have a similar act, legislation or law.

A bit of scut work - however unpleasant (and it's only reference material from tinternet, hardly taxing) can pay big dividends.
2018-2-3
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are

Hope you get well soon!
2018-2-3
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-2-2 22:18
Aha, the idea is to get someone else to kiss your ar*e, much better that way. And since I had a spinal fusion, I can't even find my ar*e any longer, it is out of reach behind me.

...and it should stay that way, as it should be
2018-2-3
Use props
Rigger73
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378478 ft
United Kingdom

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-2-3 11:03
...and it should stay that way, as it should be

Reminds me of the old comeback;

"I'm trying to see things from your point of view.  However - I can't seem to ram my own head that far up my own arris!!!"
2018-2-3
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

Rigger73 Posted at 2018-2-3 13:21
Reminds me of the old comeback;

"I'm trying to see things from your point of view.  However - I can't seem to ram my own head that far up my own arris!!!"

Like it
2018-2-3
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

My speech becomes quite free after 8 pints........
2018-2-3
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Bahahaha now you can sue for chiropractor fees
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules