DJI 1 Raw update
951 4 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0bee38de
lvl.1
Morocco

Hi, what to do if an an aircraft (DJI 1 Raw) firmware update is interruped ? Is there a method to redo it ?
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You will just need to power on aircraft and update again, there may be beep sound from the aircraft, but no worries, just wait a few minutes and the sound will disappear. Please let us know if there is any further problem during upgrade.
2018-2-2
Use props
fans0bee38de
lvl.1
Morocco

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-2 23:20
You will just need to power on aircraft and update again, there may be beep sound from the aircraft, but no worries, just wait a few minutes and the sound will disappear. Please let us know if there is any further problem during upgrade.

Hello DJI Mindy,
thankfull for your reply.
Exactly the aircraft sounds a beep and its status led does not blink. I let the aircraft updating even if the led status of the aircraft does not blink during the update process ?
2018-2-3
Use props
fanseaf68ede
New
Greece

Hi i have problem with a last firmware inspire1. 2 days i try update my drone.what im doing wrong.
2018-2-7
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanseaf68ede Posted at 2018-2-7 00:48
Hi i have problem with a last firmware inspire1. 2 days i try update my drone.what im doing wrong.

Look at your SD card in your computer, does it contain ANYTHING other than the .bin firmware file? if it does erase it, or better yet format the SD in the computer then copy the .bin file on to it.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules