10844 82 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LTJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1215325 ft
Thailand

thatmrkeithy Posted at 2018-2-9 07:40
Did you read Loys further post? Which is it? Is it now supported and you releasing new firmware or is not supported. Very confusing messages coming out of DJI. Can we please have conformation?

And seeing that today there is a new firmware release for MA (as of 2018 Feb 09), wondering if 5.8GHz is going to be supported?  I always wait a little bit before updating the firmware to make sure there is no issues with it ;-)  Though, I doubt 5.8GHz will be support..
2018-2-9
Use props
Ofer97
New
Israel

@thatmrkeithy I had the same problem, Mavic Air, Android, saw only channels 1 to 13 and could not change.

The solution is simple, install a fake GPS app (I used an app called "fake GPS") set it to any location in the US,
then start your DJI app.

The "change location" pop-up will appear press OK, bingo,
you can now change the wifi to custom channel and you will see the 5.8 channels (149 to 165)

You will obviously need to disable the fake GPS to fly and simply ignore the region change pop-up when it opens

I hope this helps, it worked for me.
2018-2-20
Use props
onedaymyfriend
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23156 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys! I'm based in the UK and have the total opposite.

I'm currently on my second MA, no matter where I flew my first it would always use 2.4ghz. The second MA I received has had its firmware updated and only uses 5.8ghz and I also get the the WLAN Region message.

I find that its losing signal a lot and I'm also getting the aircraft interference message, which I never had before.

Any ideas guys?  
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules