Does DJI ship to Guam?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Patrick Castillo
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi!
Was wondering if DJI ships to Guam. I'm a bit confused because as far as I know Guam is still part of the US although geographically located away from the mainland. It's also on the list of states in the dropdown selection when you put in a purchase. However, when I sent a query to DJI support, I was told that Guam is not included on their list of shipping countries.

Has someone here tried ordering from DJI and have it shipped to Guam? If so, how many days did it take before you received the shipment?

Thanks in advance!
2018-2-1
Use props
John Patrick Castillo
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm still a bit confused though because Guam is included in the dropdown field for State province when you check out. Please refer to the screenshot below.
My understanding is that if it's in the dropdown list, then you can ship there. Can you clarify this? Thank you.

2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

John, I just got an update from the designated team that DJI Online Store is available shipping to Guam. However, there are some restrictions:
1. The packages with batteries only are not supported to ship your location. The batteries must be shipped with the aircraft, two batteries in one package at most.
2. DDP is not supported. That's to say, you have to pay the tax at your end.
2018-2-1
Use props
John Patrick Castillo
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi Susan,
Very helpful, thanks!
One last thing - I plan to purchase the Mavic Air Fly More Combo. I understand that this package comes with 2 extra batteries. That's a total of 3 batteries, right? Then this will go against the restriction.
Are the restrictions set by the courier or by some authority in Guam?

Basically what I'm trying to ask here is can DJI ship the Mavic Air FMC to Guam?
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

John Patrick Castillo Posted at 2018-2-1 21:34
Hi Susan,
Very helpful, thanks!
One last thing - I plan to purchase the Mavic Air Fly More Combo. I understand that this package comes with 2 extra batteries. That's a total of 3 batteries, right? Then this will go against the restriction.

I'm afraid not. The Fly More Combo has three batteries, and goes against the traffic restriction.
2018-2-1
Use props
John Patrick Castillo
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Got it Susan. Thanks!
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules