Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro replacement connection problems
432 1 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cstephens10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170545 ft
United States

So I crashed my mavic then got a replacement. This replacement has been so irritating because I don't think I could even go a second without getting a disconnection. This problem I don't believe has to do with the cables or intererfence though it says high magnetic interference before everytime it disconnects yet I'm near to metal or anything. I also keep the drone within clear line of sight. Then it goes into RTH and then I instantly regain connection. It also disconnects even when I'm not flying it. Because of this, it is the most monotnous thing ever to even try to update it. Midway through updates it freezes on the percentage and I have to restart. Anyone else have this problem and any solutions?
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know how did you upgrade the drone and RC? If you are using the mobile device to update, please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 on the PC. It might take 30 minutes for updating, please wait patiently. If the update still freezes or fails at a certain percentage, please provide me with the screenshot of it. I would like to check.
If the update succeeds afterwards, please first try to link the RC and AC again and test if the connection issue persists. Please keep us updated if the problem is not resolved, some screenshots of the transmission and the firmware info will be useful for reference, thank you.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules