Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OCUYSNC compatible with Frsky X9D PLUS TX?
2935 3 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skymax2
lvl.3
Australia

Hi I just bought the OCUYSNC Air package to fly old fixed-wing models with and then found out that using it with my RE Goggs it is not compatible with my Spektrum DX7s Radio.

Frsky X9D Radios are the cheapest but getting scarce, does anyone know if the later model "FrSky Taranis Q X7 X9D Plus 2.4G"
is still compatible to plug in to the RE Goggs audio port and will work the same as the older X9D ?

Tanx.
2018-2-1
Use props
Mavic & Goggle 0
lvl.1
France

is ocusync air is compatible with withe goggle ?
2018-2-2
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

Mavic & Goggle 0 Posted at 2018-2-2 02:43
is ocusync air is compatible with withe goggle ?

Yes its made by DJI to be compatible with the new DJI RE Goggles. You have to install the cam/tx in a non-DJI vehicle and then you can use the DJI Goggles to View and a non DJI TX to control it though a port on the goggles.
2018-2-2
Use props
djiuser_C8VZsixBn12q
lvl.1

France

Skymax. Posted at 2018-2-2 10:17
Yes its made by DJI to be compatible with the new DJI RE Goggles. You have to install the cam/tx in a non-DJI vehicle and then you can use the DJI Goggles to View and a non DJI TX to control it though a port on the goggles.

Hi Skymax,
Did you find the answer to your original question : ocusync + x9d plus ?
Just bouht the ocusync and about to buy the radio, either the x9d plus or plus se.
Thanks !
Arnaud
2019-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules