Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GS Pro App on Phantom 4Pro+
9166 46 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-23 00:46
Guido, sorry for the late response, I confirm that GS Pro and Mavic Pro are compatible.

Thanks Susan. Best regards
2018-2-23
Use props
Target 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36063 ft

Has this been resolved I bought a p4p+ with the the thought that it would be all integrated by DJI including DJI Ground Control since this is not possible I have been waiting for a year for the upgrade to come out and I don't plan on dropping any more money but do feel like I'm being nickel-and-dimed after spending a good chunk of change on a drone
2018-5-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Target 1 Posted at 2018-5-11 05:13
Has this been resolved I bought a p4p+ with the the thought that it would be all integrated by DJI including DJI Ground Control since this is not possible I have been waiting for a year for the upgrade to come out and I don't plan on dropping any more money but do feel like I'm being nickel-and-dimed after spending a good chunk of change on a drone

Ground Station Pro is a program for Apple devices.  
The P4 pro+ is an Android device.
Since GS pro has never been released in an Android version it would appear that it's not going to be.
The solution for you is pretty simple.
Just get a regular P4 pro controller and tablet and use any of the common mapping apps.
If you get an iPad, you can use GS pro.
2018-5-11
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8832 ft
Spain

Just get a regular P4 pro controller and tablet and use any of the common mapping apps.
If you get an iPad, you can use GS pro.

It seems to me that it won't take too much work for DJI to make easy to install third party app on the P4P+ controller, just a preinstalled Google Play app would do, as people can hostpot their cellulars to set up an  internet connection for the controller, if these third party app need it. The fact that DJI have made changes in that direction is an implicit recognition of the problem, and I hope P4P+ and P4A+ users keep on pushing for things that are not that difficult to accomplish.
2018-5-12
Use props
anon987
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1191 ft
Sweden

I have the exact same problem, was about to buy a regular Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, but just before hitting buy I thought, well why not just pay a bit more extra instead of regretting a cheap decision later. After five days of research I found out that I just as well might throw the drone away since it's not possible to do anything except manual flight with it.. It wouldn't have been VERY useful if DJI could point out that this is impossible when paying for the plus-version. Usually it's the other way around.
2020-10-20
Use props
Gladsaxe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23927 ft
Denmark

anon987 Posted at 2020-10-20 11:19
I have the exact same problem, was about to buy a regular Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, but just before hitting buy I thought, well why not just pay a bit more extra instead of regretting a cheap decision later. After five days of research I found out that I just as well might throw the drone away since it's not possible to do anything except manual flight with it.. It wouldn't have been VERY useful if DJI could point out that this is impossible when paying for the plus-version. Usually it's the other way around.

When will DJI GS Pro App be available on Phantom 4Pro plus android device?
Paid extra to get the plus version as it was an advanced model, but I are now stock as I can't make any flight planes. Really need an answer on that matter.
regards
Gladsaxe

2021-5-27
Use props
EdMat-from-central-CA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8449826 ft
  • >>>
United States

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-2-1 23:08
Hi Susan.

This is your standard answer for this question and im sure You can't say more than that because You dont know.

2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules