DJI GS Pro App on Phantom 4Pro+
12Next >
9177 46 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qwksivr
New
United States

From that I have seen on the DJI Groundstation Pro app it is currently only available for iOS devises.  I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ and the integrated screen runs on android.  Does anyone know if there is a plan for when GS Pro will be available for Pro+/android?  Ironically only of the reasons I got the Pro+ was that I figured it would be the most likely for DJI to support new apps/features on as opposed to on my iphone/ipad.
Thanks
Q
2018-2-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I figured it would be the most likely for DJI to support new apps/features on as opposed to on my iphone/ipad.

This from the P4 pro FAQ: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#faq
... would suggest it wasn't going to work that way.
    10.Can I download other apps onto the Phantom 4 Pro + remote controller display?
    No. Currently the Phantom 4 Pro + controller does not support downloading additional third party apps.
2018-2-1
Use props
Qwksivr
New
United States

That's disappointing but Thanks for the help.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Qwksivr, thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as long as there is any update.
2018-2-1
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 22:39
Hey Qwksivr, thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as long as there is any update.

Hi Susan.

This is your standard answer for this question and im sure You can't say more than that because You dont know.
But. would't it be appropriate from DJI's side to reveal some kind of "roadmap" for wheret hey are heading
with this product? I bought the "+ edition" well knowing that I wont't be able to install any 3. party apps on the device, but as I can see the "+" controller is not even on level with "3. party screens (Android devices)" when it comes to functionality.
Im sure most people buy the +-edition because they think they buy a premium version of the Phantom 4 Pro.
If the only thing the "+" stands for is a great bright screen but with less functionality, then DJI should
let people know

Anyway, I love my Phantom 4 Pro+, and cross my fingers and hope that us "+ costumers" will get the
ability to connect an iPad beside the build in screen, to run some kind og Ground Station software in near future to get the most out of our so called "RO" Drone.

Regards
Farmermac.
2018-2-1
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51355 ft
Bulgaria

2018-2-3
Use props
Henk73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258537 ft
Chile

On more!!!
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-2-1 23:08
Hi Susan.

This is your standard answer for this question and im sure You can't say more than that because You dont know.

Farmermac, the time frame for various requests are different, and I'm sorry I can not predict without notification. Comparing the GS Pro in Android, I believe installing the third party APP in P4P+ will be faster. It's just my opinion.
2018-2-5
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-5 02:37
Farmermac, the time frame for various requests are different, and I'm sorry I can not predict without notification. Comparing the GS Pro in Android, I believe installing the third party APP in P4P+ will be faster. It's just my opinion.

Well.
I’m saying as I do, because it's the same old story over and over again.
I’m just saying that you don’t know, because how could you?
About 3 party apps on the p4p+ controler... Im not sure it ever will be powerfully
enough to run DJI GS. That’s Why it would be cool if we had the opportunity to
Connect an iPad to the USB and run the GS app beside the DJI Go 4 on the build
In screen.

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-2-5 04:06
Well.

It sounds cool. Leave some time to the engineers to review one by one.
2018-2-7
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-7 04:04
It sounds cool. Leave some time to the engineers to review one by one.

Dear Susan, all these missing features, improvement suggestions, etc. are not new for you and your engineers.
All of these were reported one year ago and more, if required, I'll retrieve my former posts to recall and refresh memory (sad memories for me...)
In this timeframe nothing happened, only the same old story "we'll study it", "we'll consider it", perhaps in the future, .... I heard so many times this old song ...

I have my serious doubts we'll have any fix or improvement for this model because 16 Gb ROM is ridiculously small and insufficient for actual running applications.
In therms of ROM memory this is a top iPhone 3 or a regular iPhone4, I wonder if there is any P4P (regular) user flying his drone with the latest FW version on a iPhone 3 and experiencing no problems...
For the same reason, I strongly doubt DJI will free up this model for installing 3rd party apps. By the way, DJI GS Pro app it is not a 3rd party but a DJI app...Third party apps will increase the risk of crashes on a "tablet" having already very limited computing capacity.

Perhaps this is also the reason for no new FW for this model.

I believe nothing will happen until P4P+ will be discontinued for sales and don't expect any new FW for it.
But anyone can acknowledge it as long you still have this model on sales... So, we'll keep hearing and reading...promises
2018-2-7
Use props
TahoeReport
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57156 ft
United States

All I would like to see NOW is the ability to take "panorama" images from my P4P+.  That's not asking too much!
2018-2-7
Use props
Mariuss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-7 12:11
Dear Susan, all these missing features, improvement suggestions, etc. are not new for you and your engineers.
All of these were reported one year ago and more, if required, I'll retrieve my former posts to recall and refresh memory (sad memories for me...)
In this timeframe nothing happened, only the same old story "we'll study it", "we'll consider it", perhaps in the future, .... I heard so many times this old song ...

well said
2018-2-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

TahoeReport Posted at 2018-2-7 12:49
All I would like to see NOW is the ability to take "panorama" images from my P4P+.  That's not asking too much!

Everyday there's more bleating about panoramas.
You don't need any automation to shoot panoramas.
It's easy and quick to do it yourself.
2018-2-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

All of these were reported one year ago and more, if required, I'll retrieve my former posts to recall and refresh memory (sad memories for me...)
In this timeframe nothing happened, only the same old story "we'll study it", "we'll consider it", perhaps in the future, .... I heard so many times this old song ...

By the way, DJI GS Pro app it is not a 3rd party but a DJI app...
By the way, the GS app is an iOS app and doesn't run on any non-Apple device.
2018-2-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"I have my serious doubts we'll have any fix or improvement for this model because 16 Gb ROM is ridiculously small and insufficient for actual running applications."

I have a five year old Nexus 7 (2013) with 2GB RAM which runs latest DJI Go 4 App' using 29MB of that. So the P4+ display is certainly not limited by its 4GB RAM. The ROM is the storage space used to store the App' code, and would limit the amount of applications the P4P display could have loaded at any time. So lots of space for additional Apps to be stored. The limiting factor might be the processor used.

2018-2-7
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-7 16:35
By the way, DJI GS Pro app it is not a 3rd party but a DJI app...
By the way, the GS app is an iOS app and doesn't run on any non-Apple device.

By the way, we knew DJI GS Pro app is, so far, only for IOS. Although there have been promises to work for and on an Android version...
But GS Pro app is a DJI app so it is not 3rd party !!!.....
2018-2-7
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-7 17:02
"I have my serious doubts we'll have any fix or improvement for this model because 16 Gb ROM is ridiculously small and insufficient for actual running applications."

I have a five year old Nexus 7 (2013) with 2GB RAM which runs latest DJI Go 4 App' using 29MB of that. So the P4+ display is certainly not limited by its 4GB RAM. The ROM is the storage space used to store the App' code, and would limit the amount of applications the P4P display could have loaded at any time. So lots of space for additional Apps to be stored. The limiting factor might be the processor used.

Aadvark, I love when some captains as now you, try to show the things a different way they are...Is a manner of getting level point and, afterall, soldiers do not know too much...
To be more precise, the ROM memory we are talking about is a NAND Flash memory as in almost all of the smartphones and tablets available on the market.
It is true it is mainly used for applications storage while RAM memory you are talking about is used for, as name says, Random Access Memory to the same applications.
It is well know and experienced by millions of users, when their device's Flash Nand (call it ROM, say 16 Gb only for P4P+) becomes almost full, the computing capacity of their device is affected and lags, bugs, etc. and crashes are frequently experienced. For this reason manufacturers and Android, allows to transfer the storage of partly or completely applications from the internal ROM/Nand Flash to the external SD card. This is a way to free up internal memory of the device and increase its computing capacity which millions of users have experienced and done at least once in life.
Some other users, simply notice these failures and change the tablet/smartphone for a newer, bigger one, which I imagine is what DJI planned too...To have us buying another P5P+ soon...??? or at least a regular RC as many suggested here...
Because P4P+, although its RC has a slot for SD card DO NOT ALLOW transfer and storage neither of its installed apps nor of other memory consuming offline downloaded maps, cached pictures and videos, etc.
You say "lots of space for additional apps to be stored"...Really? How do you know that ? Do you own a P4P+? Because I own one and I can tell you, offline downloaded maps, which I need and use, occupies 12,3 Gb from the overall 16 Gb. Then I have the internal apps, addressing the same 16Gb memory and practically memory (storage) space is over this way....So, unable to videocache pictures and photos which are useful for many reasons and are a DJI GO4 feature we can't use because of the above described limitations...One might ask if we knew it before buying...Yes I knew it was only 16Gb but DJI does not play fair and they do not tell or mention you can not make use of Sd external memory (as all the smartphones and tablet these day do) nor this failure was reported in any of the reviews available (ask myself how objective this reviews are when many wish to receive a device to test and, conditionally, can not upset the big bro).

Having all said, I keep saying because of the P4P+ memory limitations we won't see any FW without increased risk of crashes and new bugs and look forward for the future occurrences to contradict my affirmations...

2018-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 00:29
Aadvark, I love when some captains as now you, try to show the things a different way they are...Is a manner of getting level point and, afterall, soldiers do not know too much...
To be more precise, the ROM memory we are talking about is a NAND Flash memory as in almost all of the smartphones and tablets available on the market.
It is true it is mainly used for applications storage while RAM memory you are talking about is used for, as name says, Random Access Memory to the same applications.

I keep saying because of the P4P+ memory limitations we won't see any FW without increased risk of crashes and new bugs and look forward for the future occurrences to contradict my affirmations...

What you keep saying is rubbish.
Aardvark explained to you that the P4pro+ has 4GB of RAM (that's its memory).
It's not memory limited at all but has as much memory as just about any tablet you can buy.
And since it's a closed ecosystem and not intended to load any other applications, having 16GB of storage is no limitation either.

If you bothered to read the FAQ for the P4 pro+ or do any research at all before buying one, you'd have known this.
But you didn't and continue to wail and bleat at any opportunity about what you perceive as shortcomings.
Why don't you get some decency and recognise that you failed to do your homework and deal with your buyer's remorse honestly instead of pushing your silly, contrived and false stories about what is wrong with the P4 pro+.

Constant complaining isn't going to make any difference.
If it's not suitable for what you want, you know the remedy.
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-8 00:44
I keep saying because of the P4P+ memory limitations we won't see any FW without increased risk of crashes and new bugs and look forward for the future occurrences to contradict my affirmations...

What you keep saying is rubbish.

Labroides, your insistence makes you ridiculous, but well, it's your option...

16Gb memory without the possibility to expand it means it is limited to 16Gb. And this is called a limitation. Yo can read it the way you want. Other readers are clever enough to understand it as a limitation as well as all I explained in previous posts.
As for the rest, I already answerred #18 above and on other topics where I explained the same things and more to you but it seems your only purpose is to post irrelevant attacks lacking of any useful content for the potential owners or owners as blaming them for their "unfortunate" purchase choices.
Well sir, not all of us are as clever as you pretend, nor I would like to be as you
We know your interests in defending DJI at any expense and beyond the limits of becoming boringly ridiculous as you do not actually own a P4P+ which I do.
If what I'm saying about P4P+ limitations is untrue, let the other P4P+ owners to contradict me, or DJI's moderators...
Why don't they do it ???

2018-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 00:56
Labroides, your insistence makes you ridiculous, but well, it's your option...

16Gb memory without the possibility to expand it means it is limited to 16Gb. And this is called a limitation. Yo can read it the way you want. Other readers are clever enough to understand it as a limitation as well as all I explained in previous posts.

Is it a language thing?
You didn't take in anything I said.
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-8 01:14
Is it a language thing?
You didn't take in anything I said.

What you say is completely lacking of relevance.
It seems to me talking to you is deaf dialogue...But you want to fall in P4P+ soup again and again...
I can't take, nor I'm obliged to take,  what you say because you say anything relevant to this case nor want to acknowledge real failures and bugs you are not experiencing in real life but you have the, granted by your level or status, stubbornness to fail over
Do me and other users a favor:
Since you are so good on FAQ's , reviews and previous research, please show or post ONLY ONE link to a place where is said the P4P+ internal memory can not be expanded through its SD card slot (as all common and less common tablets and smartphones do, ... except for the only and unique P4P+)
Until and unless you are able to provide it, please refrain from giving lessons and lectures of clever shopping...
2018-2-8
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-2-5 04:06
Well.

it will be much simpler and in the end also cheaper to buy a new RC and an ipad, seeing as things go...
2018-2-8
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

All of these were reported one year ago and more, if required, I'll retrieve my former posts to recall and refresh memory (sad memories for me...)
In this timeframe nothing happened, only the same old story "we'll study it", "we'll consider it", perhaps in the future, .... I heard so many times this old song ...

Too young too native! Wishlist can never be true.
2018-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 02:23
It seems to me talking to you is deaf dialogue...But you want to fall in P4P+ soup again and again...
I can't take, nor I'm obliged to take,  what you say because you say anything relevant to this case nor want to acknowledge real failures and bugs you are not experiencing in real life but you have the, granted by your level or status, stubbornness to fail over

It seems to me talking to you is deaf dialogue...
We have something in common.
That's exactly what I think of your posts.
please show or post ONLY ONE link to a place where is said the P4P+ internal memory can not be expanded through its SD card slot
You bring this up repeatedly in your ongoing attempt to blame DJI for your buyer's remorse.
But it's a complete non-issue and makes no difference to the functioning and usability of the P4 pro+
I have tablets with and without that feature.
The only use I've found for it is to store movies to watch on a flight (not much use on a dedicated drone controller).

If the P4 pro is so unsuited to the purpose you bought it for, go and buy something that is more appropriate and stop the constant whinging and made-up non issue complaints.
2018-2-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 02:23

"show or post ONLY ONE link to a place where is said the P4P+ internal memory can not be expanded through its SD card"

Well if you coincidentally fall into this particular thread you could get the idea it is not possible.
But why not point out a link from DJI telling it is possible, the manual:
Phantom 4 Pro+ (Model GL300E)
[19] Micro SD Card slot
Provides extra storage space for the display device, maximum supporting 128 GB.

In regards to run other Apps on the +, even the FaQ indicate it would be possible, by using the word Currently it indicate that this is about to be changed. A lot of posts from different Admins point in the same direction.

GS Pro on android also has been promised in several threads like this one and from the statements there should be no reason to believe otherwise than a port to android also should be possible to run on both CS and the + RC.
2018-2-8
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 22:39
Hey Qwksivr, thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as long as there is any update.

Hi Susan do you confirm me that GS pro works also with MP? On DJI web site doesn't appears in the list
thanks
2018-2-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 00:29

"Aadvark, I love when some captains as now you, try to show the things a different way they are...Is a manner of getting level point and, afterall, soldiers do not know too much..."

Thank you, I do try to be helpful where I can be. But don't be too hard on the soldiers, before they know it they too will be captains through forum activity.

My main point being that any limitations there may be with the P4P at present are more likely to be due to DJI company policy rather than any physical limitations on the device. Not dissimilar to Apple, where none of their devices have an SD card slot.

DJI seem to produce the hardware and then add on additional features through firmware and Application updates, so there may be some hope for the P4P yet.

2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-8 04:24
"Aadvark, I love when some captains as now you, try to show the things a different way they are...Is a manner of getting level point and, afterall, soldiers do not know too much..."

Thank you, I do try to be helpful where I can be. But don't be too hard on the soldiers, before they know it they to will be captains through forum activity.

Thank you, I do try to be helpful where I can be. But don't be too hard on the soldiers, before they know it they to will be captains through forum activity.

My main point being that any limitations there may be with the P4P at present are more likely to be due to DJI company policy rather than any physical limitations on the device. Not dissimilar to Apple, where none of their devices have an SD card slot.
Apple case is irrelevant on DJI's forum. I bought a DJI P4P+ and this is I'm talking about as owner, not an apple nor a pear. DJI said SD slot is expandable and it is not...

DJI seem to produce the hardware and then add on additional features through firmware and Application updates, so there may be some hope for the P4P yet.

When I bought it, my purchase decision was made on what they promised and did not fulfill, not on "hopes", one day will become reality...this is not the way business and sales work in EU...
2018-2-8
Use props
TahoeReport
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57156 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-7 16:32
Everyday there's more bleating about panoramas.
You don't need any automation to shoot panoramas.
It's easy and quick to do it yourself.

Thanks Labroides.  I understand that the DJI GO 4 App automatically stitches together several images into one uniform "panorama" image.  That's all contained within the GO 4 App onboard the P4P+ Remote Controller [without involving any third party software].  Please help me out here & explain to me the quick and easy do it yourself process.  Thanks A Lot.  I am not aware that my current GO 4 App has this capability.
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-8 02:57
It seems to me talking to you is deaf dialogue...
We have something in common.
That's exactly what I think of your posts.

I feel, thanks God, not having too much in common with you.
You insist to come across my posting every time you can, you're welcome to, but unfortunately you bring nothing relevant to the real failures and bugs.
Only bla, bla, bla and simple talking...
FACTS: as KedDK quotes from the P4P+ online manual and official DJI's specs, please review his answer at # 26, "Micro SD Card Slot Provides extra storage for display device, maximum supporting 128Gb". This is completely untrue and in my country this is called : misleading the consumers and penally it is punished as commercial FRAUD.
Still look forward for DJI to officially or unofficially contradict my statemens and affirmations...
The diference between us is that I speak as P4P+ OWNER. You speak as non owning capt Labroides; I recall as being those nice and tiny fishes, cleaner wrasses, cleaning bigger fishes from parasites, algae and other trash...Do they get extra DJI points too?
Please read again my post number 22 where I already answered you, if required I can try a Google translate in Japanese, although I doubt we have a language issue here.
Again, being so brave and smart, please quote where have you previously seen, read or learned that P4P+' internal memory can't be expanded through its SD slot. With ONLY ONE quote or link will have enough and I'll present my apologies and will admit you were right. But unless you are able to provide us that link, the truth stands on my affirmations and not on yours...
Otherwise, you prove nothing except for a long yarning wishful speaking
2018-2-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

TahoeReport Posted at 2018-2-8 06:55
Thanks Labroides.  I understand that the DJI GO 4 App automatically stitches together several images into one uniform "panorama" image.  That's all contained within the GO 4 App onboard the P4P+ Remote Controller [without involving any third party software].  Please help me out here & explain to me the quick and easy do it yourself process.  Thanks A Lot.  I am not aware that my current GO 4 App has this capability.

Hi Tahoe ... the process is quite simple and just requires you to shoot a series of overlapping images covering the area of interest.
Start by lining up the camera on the top left corner of the area you want to shoot and click to shoot the first image.
Then use the left stick to rotate the Phantom gently to the right.  Make sure that what was the right edge of your first photo is now the left edge of your second photo to ensure a good overlap and click to grab #2.
Continue click, turn, click, turn until you have the whole area covered.
You can lower the camera and go backwards to capture a second row if required or for  a 360°, start at a conspicuous point and go right around till you get back to the start, drop the camera and shoot a second and 3rd row and two images straght down at 90° to each other.

To stitch there are several programs that produce good results.
Have a look at Microsoft ICE as the price is right (free) and experiment with the different projections it offers.
2018-2-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It does seem possible to transfer video and photos from the P4P+ cache to the SD card, although not as good as being able to write cache directly to SD it may be a step in the right direction.

See thread Here

Not being a P4P+ owner I cannot test this for myself.
2018-2-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-8 18:35
It does seem possible to transfer video and photos from the P4P+ cache to the SD card, although not as good as being able to write cache directly to SD it may be a step in the right direction.

See thread Here

Yes you can mount a SD but the only use of it would be to transfer the crash log to SD. The manual state it can be used to expanding the storage witch is not the case.

Funny thread btw., as always mr grumplabroids was posting nonsense statements of what he has no experience with.
2018-2-9
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KedDK Posted at 2018-2-9 02:27
Yes you can mount a SD but the only use of it would be to transfer the crash log to SD. The manual state it can be used to expanding the storage witch is not the case.

Funny thread btw., as always mr grumplabroids was posting nonsense statements of what he has no experience with.

Post 19 & 23 in my previous link seem to suggest that the video cache & photos can be transferred across to mounted SD card. From what you say I assume they're incorrect, it would be easy to test though.

Labroids has helped many people out over the time I have been on this forum, with a good number of happy little drone owners finding their 'fly away' drones after his 'crash' analysis.

There can't be much practical use for the lower quality video cache files. I have never kept nor saved any when my allocated cache memory is full on my non expandable iOS devices. With 16GB being the largest allowable cache space using DJI Go 4 on iOS and Android.

And as the SD slot is used to manually upgrade the radio control then it must be used as an extended memory device. As files can be written to the SD card in that socket then that can't be the limitation . If I remember correctly it was with 'Marshmallow' V6  that Android made the memory available in the SD slot for applications as work space. I also believe that the P4P+ uses Android version 5, but I could be wrong. At least it might go some way to explaining why the DJI Go App' cannot use the SD card as 'internal' memory, but only as an external storage device.

There are a number of posts in forums from the introduction of the P4P+ onwards stating that the only function of the SD slot in the P4P+ controller is to manually update the firmware. I've also seen reference to it being used to it being used as a video playback device.

EDIT:- And with the introduction of the new P4P+ Firmware today (9th Feb) the situation may have changed, time will tell.
2018-2-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-9 04:50
Post 19 & 23 in my previous link seem to suggest that the video cache & photos can be transferred across to mounted SD card. From what you say I assume they're incorrect, it would be easy to test though.

Labroids has helped many people out over the time I have been on this forum, with a good number of happy little drone owners finding their 'fly away' drones after his 'crash' analysis.

I think the SD card could be used with the build in editor too, but i have never tried that one and still this is not a expansion in that way the manual tell it to be.

It does look interesting with that new update but i think it does not change much in regard to the SD slot usage. I think a little more information of the changes is needed, i don't get it all as written in the release post.
Well guess within long someone can't hold on and do the upgrade, then hopefully we hear a little more.
2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

KedDK Posted at 2018-2-9 05:30
I think the SD card could be used with the build in editor too, but i have never tried that one and still this is not a expansion in that way the manual tell it to be.

It does look interesting with that new update but i thibk it does not change much in regard to the SD slot usage. I think a little more information of the changes is needed, i don't get it all as written in the release post.

Yes, you can bring external videos on the micro SD and edit them with the RC+'s editor. If this is of any use for any...

I'm updating to the new FW released today and will revert with feedback and comments, hope to work seamlessly
2018-2-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-9 07:01
Yes, you can bring external videos on the micro SD and edit them with the RC+'s editor. If this is of any use for any...

I'm updating to the new FW released today and will revert with feedback and comments, hope to work seamlessly

Fingers crossed for a happy result, can't wait to hear if it was worth it.
2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

KedDK Posted at 2018-2-9 10:51
Fingers crossed for a happy result, can't wait to hear if it was worth it.

We're working on it...See upcoming events  here:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-134274-1-1.html
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-2-8 03:56
Hi Susan do you confirm me that GS pro works also with MP? On DJI web site doesn't appears in the list
thanks

Guido, sorry for the late response, I confirm that GS Pro and Mavic Pro are compatible.
2018-2-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules