Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Availability at other retailers?
1269 19 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zatx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

What's everyone's best guess when the Mavic Air will be available at our local Best Buy stores? I can't remember how long it took for the original Mavics.

Thanks!
2018-2-2
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

djistoreoc.com
Check them out
2018-2-2
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
United States

CaliforniaBear Posted at 2018-2-2 10:53
djistoreoc.com
Check them out

Thank you for this, but I'm talking about non-Dji sources, specifically, Best Buy. I prefer their return policy and their customer service experience because I can walk into a store and resolve most issues versus sending emails and my drone to China.
2018-2-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would say in about 6-8 weeks (Apple UK).
2018-2-2
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

You can order them from Best Buy. I received mine 2 days ago. Careful on BB return policy. It now has a 15% restocking fee for drone returns. I ordered MA only and wanted to return it for the "fly more combo" until I read their policy.  
2018-2-2
Use props
sailmfast
New

United States

Picked mine up this morning. Email came yesterday saying it was ready, so technically Feb 1.
2018-2-2
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
United States

Excellent. Thank you all.
2018-2-2
Use props
Parisi2274
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

Hi all, this is my first post on these forums as I am finally jumping into the drone game with the Air FMC.  I pre-ordered mine from Amazon because I had a bunch of credit with them and their financing options allowed me to pay it off over time without any interest... anyway, I was just wondering if the release date of 2/28 on their site is accurate?  Anyone else order from Amazon and see any sort of update to their order?  

Thanks All!!  
2018-2-3
Use props
StevieJSmall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249846 ft
United States

Parisi2274 Posted at 2018-2-3 10:01
Hi all, this is my first post on these forums as I am finally jumping into the drone game with the Air FMC.  I pre-ordered mine from Amazon because I had a bunch of credit with them and their financing options allowed me to pay it off over time without any interest... anyway, I was just wondering if the release date of 2/28 on their site is accurate?  Anyone else order from Amazon and see any sort of update to their order?  

Thanks All!!

Welcome to the forums! I'm recently new here as well and it's proven to be a good resource and a nice community so far.

At one point I was going to order from Amazon as well but then I saw the Feb 28th release date I decided against that. I hope that's just a temporary placeholder so that you can get your Drone sooner! Look forward to seeing you around!
2018-2-3
Use props
Parisi2274
lvl.4
United States

StevieJSmall Posted at 2018-2-3 10:46
Welcome to the forums! I'm recently new here as well and it's proven to be a good resource and a nice community so far.

At one point I was going to order from Amazon as well but then I saw the Feb 28th release date I decided against that. I hope that's just a temporary placeholder so that you can get your Drone sooner! Look forward to seeing you around!

Update for everyone....

Long story short, I spoke with an amazon rep last night about the release date of 2/28 and she said that that was firm but could change, so I ended up canceling my order and then processed a new order on amazon, but this time I selected the DJI Direct Store as the fulfillment store and not Amazon and now I am expected to have the Onyx Black Mavic Air FMC by Feb 16th.  It was all the same price and I actually ended up making out on the deal since I was not charged tax.  I can not wait to get this thing and get it in the air!!!
2018-2-5
Use props
lovec1990
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36158 ft
Slovenia

Well here in Slovenia first batch should be here at our online shops next week
2018-2-5
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

Parisi2274 Posted at 2018-2-5 08:00
Update for everyone....

Long story short, I spoke with an amazon rep last night about the release date of 2/28 and she said that that was firm but could change, so I ended up canceling my order and then processed a new order on amazon, but this time I selected the DJI Direct Store as the fulfillment store and not Amazon and now I am expected to have the Onyx Black Mavic Air FMC by Feb 16th.  It was all the same price and I actually ended up making out on the deal since I was not charged tax.  I can not wait to get this thing and get it in the air!!!

i ordered black fly more on jan 31 from dji store
it shipped feb 02
landed in Cincinnati on sat, and southern alberta about 2 hours ago
will be at my door today.
2018-2-5
Use props
Sparkflyer
lvl.2

United States

m1shootr Posted at 2018-2-2 15:13
You can order them from Best Buy. I received mine 2 days ago. Careful on BB return policy. It now has a 15% restocking fee for drone returns. I ordered MA only and wanted to return it for the "fly more combo" until I read their policy.

The exception is if the drone is defective.  I was successful in getting a full refund on a Spark, which stopped working - gimbal issue…elevation control. I called ahead to two different BB stores and was assured by both that restocking fee would NOT apply.
2018-2-5
Use props
StevieJSmall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249846 ft
United States

Parisi2274 Posted at 2018-2-5 08:00
Update for everyone....

Long story short, I spoke with an amazon rep last night about the release date of 2/28 and she said that that was firm but could change, so I ended up canceling my order and then processed a new order on amazon, but this time I selected the DJI Direct Store as the fulfillment store and not Amazon and now I am expected to have the Onyx Black Mavic Air FMC by Feb 16th.  It was all the same price and I actually ended up making out on the deal since I was not charged tax.  I can not wait to get this thing and get it in the air!!!

That's excellent and a smart move. Amazing how using Amazon can work in a lot of different ways depending on how the orders are being fulfilled. Enjoy your Air once you get your hands on it!
2018-2-5
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I’m Glad I purchased mine at Best Buy. I had a problem with the first one. Took it back and exchanged it for a new one no questions asked. You cannot beat their return policy.
2018-2-5
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

m1shootr Posted at 2018-2-2 15:13
You can order them from Best Buy. I received mine 2 days ago. Careful on BB return policy. It now has a 15% restocking fee for drone returns. I ordered MA only and wanted to return it for the "fly more combo" until I read their policy.

You have 14 days to return an un opened box with no restocking fee same 14 days with open box with a 15% restocking fee. As far as customer service goes in store Best Buy is great. Their online S@@KS

DJI to this date has been great and the DJI store in Orange County was amazing I really can’t speak any higher of them.

Of course this is only my opinion.
2018-2-5
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Last week when ordering through these guys: https://www.heliguy.com/dji-c610/mavic-air-c917
2018-2-6
Use props
Parisi2274
lvl.4
United States

So after canceling my order with Amazon.com, and then reordering on Amazon but this time through the DJI Direct store I am happy to report that my FMC has shipped from their factory in China and is supposed to be delivered this Friday, which seems way to fast for an item coming from China via standard shipping, but that is what I am getting on Fed/Ex's website when I track the package...

I sure hope that that is correct and I get it on Friday.
2018-2-6
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Looks like Advexure has them in stock

https://advexure.com/store/dji-m ... e-combo-onyx-black/
2018-2-6
Use props
VLOGNOSIS
lvl.3
United States

I just now received my red Mavic Air, from Drone Nerds in Florida (after stuck forever in the B&H limbo). I'm unboxing it now & trying to figure out how to charge the remote controller. I'll report back soon!
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules