Sphere photos
1071 9 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan. B.
New
Israel

Hi,
Since the last app version I can only see the sphere version of the picture when I'm connected to my drone...  When disconnected, the picture looks like a stretched regular panoramic picture (even when I open it from the app itself and not from the phone...). Tried to delete and reinstall the app...  Still not working...
2018-2-2
Use props
JustusLM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1579888 ft
Germany

I have the exact same problem, fixed it by downgrading the app to the previous version.To be honest, I believe the issue is due to the implementation of the Mavic Air in the new version. Either they removed it on purpose to make the tiny planets the Mavic Air's "thing" or, since the Air links the panorama images internally and thusly requires the panorama view to function differently, they programmed that and basically forgot to add this feature for other 360° panoramas.
Either way, it is gone now and hopefully comes back with the next update. (I personally am also hoping that the boomerang shot gets enabled for all drones featuring quickshots)
2018-2-2
Use props
Dan. B.
New
Israel

JustusLM Posted at 2018-2-2 05:32
I have the exact same problem, fixed it by downgrading the app to the previous version.

How did you do it?
2018-2-2
Use props
JustusLM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1579888 ft
Germany

The video is for DJI Go, but it is the same process for DJI Go 4.

I recommend backing up the "dji.go.v4" folder found at "Internal Storage\DJI" on your mobile device first.
You can also rename it.
Then, after you have installed the older version and started it up and activated it, put the folder back where it was and most of your data should be back (especially images/videos and such).
2018-2-2
Use props
Dan. B.
New
Israel

Thanks. I'll try it.
2018-2-2
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12995 ft
Philippines

Same problem as mine. Only able to upload flat panoramas in SkyPixel unlike in previous versions I can view an interactive tiny planet in editor. Now all I get is a rectangular flat panorama in editor.
2018-2-2
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kevin Cua Posted at 2018-2-2 14:05
Same problem as mine. Only able to upload flat panoramas in SkyPixel unlike in previous versions I can view an interactive tiny planet in editor. Now all I get is a rectangular flat panorama in editor.

Kevin, please tell me the version of your app and the model of your mobile device. What is the firmware of your drone? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-2
Use props
Kevin Cua
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-2 19:56
Kevin, please tell me the version of your app and the model of your mobile device. What is the firmware of your drone? Thanks for your support.

Hi DJI Elekta, I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with DJI Go 4 version 4.2.4. I'll still need to check my DJI Spark firmware version but I just few it yesterday and it says it's on latest version.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kevin Cua Posted at 2018-2-2 20:48
Hi DJI Elekta, I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with DJI Go 4 version 4.2.4. I'll still need to check my DJI Spark firmware version but I just few it yesterday and it says it's on latest version.[view_image]

Thanks for your update. I would forward this situation. Can you provide a screenshot of your editor with the flat pano?
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules