DJI Osmo not syncron (iPhone)
580 5 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Enthusias
lvl.1

Germany

Hello Friends,

my beloved Osmo are not syncron with my iPhone 5s, what could that be?

Have a good day!

2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, do you mean the iPhone 5S cannot connect to Osmo wifi or no image transmission in DJI Go APP? More details would be appreciated.
2018-2-3
Use props
Drone Enthusias
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-3 01:09
Hello Sir, do you mean the iPhone 5S cannot connect to Osmo wifi or no image transmission in DJI Go APP? More details would be appreciated.

Hello! :-)

The iPhone is connected but the reproducing is not syncron (sorry my english is not the best). So I mean, I see in the iPhone 5 seconds later what I record with the OSMO. Do you know what I mean?

2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone Enthusias Posted at 2018-2-3 07:43
Hello! :-)

The iPhone is connected but the reproducing is not syncron (sorry my english is not the best). So I mean, I see in the iPhone 5 seconds later what I record with the OSMO. Do you know what I mean?

Sorry that I don't understand very clearly, you can post in your language, I will try to translate in Google, it may help me to understand well, thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
Drone Enthusias
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 03:34
Sorry that I don't understand very clearly, you can post in your language, I will try to translate in Google, it may help me to understand well, thank you.

Hallo!

Die Bildübertragung zum iPhone ist zeitverzögert.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone Enthusias Posted at 2018-2-5 05:13
Hallo!

Die Bildübertragung zum iPhone ist zeitverzögert.

Thanks, I see, the model of your mobile device is iPhone 5S right? Have you tried other mobile device with strong decoding performance? Please close other APP in your phone when you run DJI Go APP, besides, I recommend to switch the wifi channel to 5G  in Settings--WIFI Settings to see if the issue will get optimized.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules