A quetion to current owners,,,,
707 2 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marlinguy
New

United States

I have probably read as much (or more) about every consumer/hobbist product available or soon to be available.  The P3 appears to be an extraordinary product that feature for feature, price point to price point, wins hands down,,,on glossy paper.  I want one!  But, and here is the question to you knowledgeable flyers, I want the GS capability, if you were me (1st time DJI) would you wait for the P3 that incorporates that feature,,,or,,,buy now and hope that an update will be forthcoming that will be solid and no critical glitches???

Thanks, all.

2015-4-28
Use props
ignaciohernande
lvl.1

Spain

Hi Marlinguy I think I can speak for everyone here on this, no one knows for sure if this will happen down the road, maybe they'll release it maybe they won't but if you like the product buy it, if later for some reason you feel this is not the product you want/need just sell it and buy another one. Sure you will lose some money in the process but in the meantime you will enjoy a fine product

Regards
Ignacio
2015-4-28
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

It also depends on the type of flying/pictures/video you'll be doing. In the eight months I've been flying my Phantom 2 Vision Plus I've never once used the ground station app (even though it's on my device).

If you think you'll fly primarily based on GS-type of functionality, I'd wait.
2015-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules