Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Iphone/ipad
810 7 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crosec
lvl.1
Spain

Sorry new to everything... No problem with picture download however cannot download video to album it says format .mp4 not valid. Besides when playiing it jumps frame to frame.

2015-4-28
Use props
i_anderson
lvl.3

United Kingdom

What are you trying to download to?

How are you trying to download? (Via the app? Via a USB cable to the computer? By removing the card and using an adaptor from Micro sd to USB?

Then you say it plays 'frame by frame. Using what?

Little more info and we should get you going.....

Cheers,
Ian
2015-4-28
Use props
crosec
lvl.1
Spain

Cannot downloaad via app, it says format not valid
Before trying to download I try to play video but it jumps frame to frame
2015-4-28
Use props
crosec
lvl.1
Spain

Sorry I am a bit of a mess explaining. First time flying made a picture downloaded through app to Iphone and Ipad with no problem. Second time up made a video but whe tried to watch it through app it jumps frame to frame thought I could downloaded to the album but it says format not valid

Maybe now i can get my message clear...?
Thanks
2015-4-28
Use props
i_anderson
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Sorry, not really!..... But we'll get there..... ;)

Can you try a USB cable from the camera (micro USB into the camera, not the bird itself!) connected to USB on your computer?  Connect that, and then power up the bird. Your computer should then 'see' an attached 'storage device'. Can you copy the video off that way?

Alternatively, remove the card -> adaptor -> USB and try that?

Good luck
Ian
2015-4-28
Use props
Godfrey
lvl.2

United States

Hi Crosec, are you trying to download the mp4 file to your iphone/ipad or to your computer? That bit which is Ian's first question is not clear
2015-4-28
Use props
crosec
lvl.1
Spain

Trying to download to my iphone Library. Pictures are no probllem but video says format .mp4 not valid
Thanks
2015-4-30
Use props
Godfrey
lvl.2

United States

crosec@crosec.n Posted at 2015-4-30 17:26
Trying to download to my iphone Library. Pictures are no probllem but video says format .mp4 not val ...

Can you try recording a short video and then download it via the app?

I've seen a post a while ago that says if the video file is a large, you get error messages so I followed North's advice and bought a card reader for my iPad. Works every time. Cheers
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules