Phantom 3 24/7 Tech-Support
19663 67 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
earldgrayjr
lvl.1
United States

OK...  I think I have decided to cancel and order/wait for the Solo.  Part of it is practicality since I am seeing so many problems, and experiencing (first hand) zero support from DJI.  The other part though is a matter of principle.   I just can't condone a company that people spend a minimum of $1000 with treating people so poorly.  I get all the lip service (they are VERY sorry) but no action, or even reliable information...

If they are just not that in to me.... It is time to take my business elsewhere... My experience (over many decades) is that companies like this don't last, and the best technology is the one that survives...

Thoughts?
The next question is "how" do I cancel?   I ordered direct from DJI, and have been ALL over the web site.  I see no place to cancel my orders?

What am I missing?  Anybody done this?
2015-5-23
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

great...now how about live chat support for all Dji customers, not just for the latest products that you are trying to sell. there's a lot of S900, S1000, Z15 users out here that would appreciate a decent level of support from Dji.
2015-5-25
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

durrr Posted at 2015-5-4 23:52
Wow great news for the P3 Owners.

What about us Inspire 1 owners who spent more than twice as much  ...

funny you mention that, yes there is inspire 1 24/7 live chat support, has been for a while. what about the S900 and S1000 users? no live chat support for these birds.. Dji is all about selling their latest products, I have to assume it is not profitable for them to offer good support for products that have been out longer than 12 months
2015-5-25
Use props
Nguyễn Thắng
lvl.1

United States

You guys have probably have 1 phone rep guy. 17 people on phone ahead of me.
2015-5-27
Use props
Mar8188
lvl.1

Cyprus

I already sent 3 emails with NO RESPONSE  to " [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] " to ask them when my extra battery will be shipped. (My phantom was recived succesfully 15 days ago)
This is not the right way to treat your customers.
2015-5-28
Use props
Stergios
lvl.1

Greece

i am waiting since 22 may for an answer.. this is embarrassing!!!

mail sent to support.europe@dji and support@dji
2015-5-31
Use props
astanatv
lvl.2

Kazakhstan

I contacted support. At least I talked to a real person but did not get a clear answer. The thing is about Pilot App that suddenly stopped working on my tablet. It just closed saying "Application will quit" P3 Pro returned on auto pilot.  It scares me a lot! What could cause it? I did not touch any button on my tablet. Samsung Tab 4 - 7.
2015-6-7
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

I opened the live chat window and everything was in chinese. After i translated it i filled in my adress, name etc.. and hit the chat button. Now it says "wrong format" in chinese as i discovered with the google translator.

I want to contact the DJI service because my Phantom3 came back from service unrepaired (scratching motor) but now the gimbal produces extreme vibrations even while it is on the ground without starting the motors. So i need to send it in again. I hope somebody can help me here
2015-6-8
Use props
Jpw1784
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1913 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, DJI customer service is super slow and they do not respond very quickly at all. Anyways, on another note, I am at 5 weeks on my repair and hope to get my P3P back soon. I was told  5-6 weeks from date of delivery but as you will see with the attachment, they are trying to tell me that it is 5-6 weeks from the date checked in. I'll attach 2 screen shots. One telling me that it is 5-6 weeks from date delivered and one telling me 5-6 weeks from checked in. It was 3 weeks when they told me that. Here are the pictures.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2015-6-9
Use props
FireFly Unmanne
New
Flight distance : 574721 ft

United States

I may be new on here, but I'm pretty sure that the "24/7" in 24/7 support means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 24/7 support that starts at 6:00pm IS NOT 24/7 support.
2015-6-10
Use props
wiski23
lvl.2

New Zealand

I went in 24/7 support 3 days ago to ask a question. They advised they were busy but to leave my email and they would email straight back.... 3 days later still waiting. PATHETIC
2015-6-12
Use props
quinnow1
New

United States

bought two of them and every time I have called its close to impossible to reach anyone and the email support is left unanswered
2015-6-13
Use props
Tim D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1590295 ft

United States

I did live chat twice, latest was someone north of Hongkong China. Both were translated to English and solved my problem. I chatted at 9:30pm eastern time.
It was 9:30 pm China time. So I'm satisfied with chat support.
Then again, the LA office is near impossible to get an answer from. Still waiting for my 2 batteries. Going on 4 weeks since they took my money.
Keep saying be patient, early next week they will ship. That was last week and the order is still pending.
2015-6-14
Use props
bbrunobvn
New

Brazil

Help, please!

somebody else with this problem and trying to find solution achieved? My remote control phantom 3 pro, crashed suddenly, I was all ok and running and suddenly disconnected and he did not work more, notice that the link LED is off, no lights nor red nor green, thus the app also not connect, actually when I connect my iphone or ipad nothing happens ... it seems the uSB ports also not respond, so it is not possible or attempt to remake the link between the phantom and the rc, luckily I was not in flight yet.
2015-6-21
Use props
volek.volny
lvl.2

Czechia

Sent same emails to both DJI Europe and DJI HQ in China. The only response came immediately from DJI CHINA, that I should contact DJI Europe (what I did before). No answer after one week. Sad.
2015-6-27
Use props
kevinr621
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36427 ft
United States

If I can add anything to this DISMAL thread - the 24/7 support online is helpful - you may have to wait a few minutes between question/answers but they seem to be 'available' - patience... Second, for those of you that purchased directly from DJI and have problems expect that 6-8 week turn-around-time... hence purchase your bird from a authorized distributor here in the USA - If you live here of course - and go back to them for help and support! turn-around-time will be MUCH faster!!

Lesson = but locally from an authorized distributor and you should experience much faster turn-around-time and answers! just a suggestion...
2015-7-2
Use props
dangtrungyb
lvl.1

Vietnam

How to fix " gimbal moto overloaded " ?
P3A 1.2.8 - 1.2.0
Note 4

2015-7-10
Use props
dandorisphotogr
lvl.1

Canada

I have a problem with my p3 , worked fine for a month , I use new I pad , I have static lines and pixels that are showing up on my videos , can see static lines wile recording not so visible , but on the actual video files there is a lot of static , pixelation , this is my main problem . Also since last firmware update p 3 drifts to the side on its own I have to constantly correct it . It also keeps creeping down or up you have to watch it and try and correct it .
2015-7-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

dangtrungyb Posted at 2015-7-10 18:33
How to fix " gimbal moto overloaded " ?
P3A 1.2.8 - 1.2.0
Note 4

As was said in the other thread you will need to contact DJI and open a ticket.
Sorry for your trouble.
2015-7-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

dandorisphotogr Posted at 2015-7-14 16:51
I have a problem with my p3 , worked fine for a month , I use new I pad , I have static lines and pi ...

Sounds like something has malfunctioned with your camera. Unfortunately you will need to send it in for that.
2015-7-19
Use props
mfr1340
lvl.1

United States

I just received my P3A  last week. I have never flown a drone except in vedio games. And I am always bad. But I said to myself :How hard can it be?: I went down the street to the local baseball field, put down a 2' x 2' landing pad and just started to fly. I got home point and went out a little way and came back and hovered at 3' over the pad. I slowly came down a couple of inches at a time. It just hovered effortlessly. I could move in any direction with ease. I went to 6" and waited to get center then gently set it down, nice and soft. I was so amazed that I did it 4 more times.
Then I went out over the local farm and lost signal on my iPad mini 2. I pressed return to home button on the controller. A minute later I herd a buzzing over my head and it was getting closer. I took over control at 15' elev. And landed it.
The next flight the iPad shutdown due to heat. I pressed the left stick down to turn it off because I Had not taken off yet. I had a case on the iPad mini. Which is a no no. I have decided to start using my iPad Air 2 with a sun shade and see how that works.
I am doing the 10 for 10 breaking in process. Batt 1 and 2 have been flown to 60% batt. power twice, but batt 3 still needs to get some short flights in to catch up.
I was able to order the new range extender for $25.00. It will make me feel more confident that it won't loose vedio signal at under 800' distance.
2015-7-21
Use props
blueboing101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66650 ft
United Kingdom

The part where it says if it says disconnected needs serious review as mine says this and there is nothing that can be done about it at all it just isn't communicating properly the link then sends you to a very unhelpful first timers page with updates a plenty but no fix. I can't update my controller with the go app as that stud on some sales page anyway where do I go next?
2015-8-7
Use props
dniq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 863701 ft
United States

I'm sorry - how does "+1 (818) 235-0789, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm PDT" qualify as "24/7"???

Also, checked the website - no such link as "Live Chat". All links result in "All agents offline".

Bullshit. Thanks Apple for their return policy - returning my dysfunctional Phantom 3 Pro. Going with Parrot instead.
2015-12-19
Use props
kirk2579
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

robert@ghrtx.co Posted at 2015-5-14 09:20
Yeah, same here.  Sent emails with nothing other than automated response.  So I cancelled my order ...

curious,

always have wondered what folks ended up doing after making such broad statements.

what did you end up buying ?
2015-12-19
Use props
lowie
New
Flight distance : 4954 ft

Australia

Hi, i just talk to support my standard 3 keep coming up with bad battery and their solutions was buy other battery with i cant afford nice work
2017-6-18
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

lowie Posted at 2017-6-18 17:24
Hi, i just talk to support my standard 3 keep coming up with bad battery and their solutions was buy other battery with i cant afford nice work

You are posting to a thread that is more than 18 months old, most of the people on this thread are probably gone now. If you have a problem, start a new thread to get attention.
2017-6-18
Use props
djiuser_Bbx7Yjw
New

United States

I need help with mine. I recently purchased the Phantom 3 SE and everytime I get to the part where it says activate it keeps telling me to check my connection when I'm already connected. Please help DJI or I want my money back so I can order from a different company
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Bbx7Yjw Posted at 2017-9-17 04:49
I need help with mine. I recently purchased the Phantom 3 SE and everytime I get to the part where it says activate it keeps telling me to check my connection when I'm already connected. Please help DJI or I want my money back so I can order from a different company

Please activate the drone by iOS device or downgrade the Android DJI Go. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, please keep us updated if it works.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules