vision system calibration failing everytime
712 2 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirSnaps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United Kingdom

Just tried to recalibrate the vision system as advised by the DJI support chat and it's failing everytime, I get all the way to the end of the rear sensors and it starts the calibration but then fails with this error, any ideas if this is me doing something wrong?

calibrationerror.PNG
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

May I know the size of your PC monitor? Please try to change the monitor size. Or if it possible, try another PC to calibrate. If it doesn't help, please provide me with the calibration log so I can forward to our engineers to check. The route to access the log:
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant/calibration_signal_log.txt
Mac: Macintosh HD/xxxx /Assistant.app/Contents/MacOS
Thank you.
2018-2-3
Use props
AirSnaps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-3 00:36
May I know the size of your PC monitor? Please try to change the monitor size. Or if it possible, try another PC to calibrate. If it doesn't help, please provide me with the calibration log so I can forward to our engineers to check. The route to access the log:
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant/calibration_signal_log.txt
Mac: Macintosh HD/xxxx /Assistant.app/Contents/MacOS

I believe it's a 22" widescreen, I tried running it on my office PC but DJI assistant kept thinking the Air was a Pro and then wouldn't load any further after I clicked the Mavic Pro box.

I'll take it to my sister-in-laws this afternoon and attempt it on her PC and if that doesn't work either I'll post the logs.
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules