Dear, all you "Captains"
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to scour this forum and search out those in need, then share your knowledge and experience. As I've read here in many posts, consolidated written instruction is non existant. When you wish to understand a certain function you have to reread the manual, search you tube or Google or visit the forums. The former choices are hit and miss. This forum has become my manual, because regardless of the repetative posts asking duplicate questions again and again I see you always lending a hand. I also see you slapping down negativity. It's not easy being you. But, please know you're appreciated! Your attention to our questions, and your devotion to our hobby helps to make the whole community better. The thing I appreciate most is you've helped me learn how to make the video I capture better.
For all you do, I salute you all!

Jeff
2018-2-3
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I agree 100% with BIgBlueTsunami! Hats off to the "Captains".
As I have been here for only a couple years now, I also found early on, the Captains were the one constant here on the forum that kind of helps keep everything "in-check". The knowledge of some of these very experienced people are priceless. Thanks to you all for your wiliness to share and offer assistance to anyone reaching out for help.
I would also like to extend the "thanks" to al the users that do participate and give details of their personal experiences for all of us to learn from. Together, we can all make a difference.
2018-2-3
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

Couldn’t agree more with what Jeff has stated here. Without all of your knowledge, time and consideration I’d not be enjoying my 10th hour of error free flight time with my new Phantom 4. There is NO WAY to pull it out of the box, read quick setup guide and fly. You’ll be very disappointed if you try that approach. DJI would do themselves a huge favor if they did away with it and not include it at all. Glad I was taught to listen as a child. Many wonderful things to learn. Thanks all !!
2018-2-3
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I too want to extend my thanks to everyone who contributes to make this forums what they are, there is a lot of knowledge on here. So as they say everyone turn to right and give the person in front of you a pat on the back.
2018-2-3
Use props
Zimmerman 61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 730052 ft

Australia

Totally agree
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We agree and we also appreciate their help on the forum, they have helped a lot for those who have issues with the drone or any other issues and provided the professional suggestions. Thank you all for the support on the forum.
2018-2-4
Use props
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-4 20:08
We agree and we also appreciate their help on the forum, they have helped a lot for those who have issues with the drone or any other issues and provided the professional suggestions. Thank you all for the support on the forum.

Very nice of you to voice your support for those who help to drive your business success..

Jeff
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules