1704 6 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I accuired an Inspire 1 that was in pretty rough shape, stripped it down barebones, and looked it over to figure what all was needed to rebuild and get airworthy again. Long story short the X3 board was trashed, was able to source a X5 board for a good price, but was missing the front mounting bracket.... Next to impossible to find this part by itself, but dug around on Google and was able to find a Guy on Inspirepilots.com that 3D printed some front and rear brackets. Joined that site and messaged him, paid him, and a few days later had the mount I searched High/Low for all over the interwebs. The quality Is amazing, the fitment is great and saved a bunch by not having to purchase a whole new board for just a bracket. For the technical specs, my stock bracket from another bird weighs in at 7.5 grams. This new 3D printed bracket weighs in at 6.5 grams. Still need to mount up a X3 and put the bird in the air to see how it performs, but Im guessing will be just like OEM.

here is the thread I had found, and Calde315 is the guy to contact if your in need of one
https://inspirepilots.com/thread ... .18906/#post-172774

x5m.jpg
x5m2.jpg
2018-2-3
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you flown it yet, any differences?
2018-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-2-3 17:42
Have you flown it yet, any differences?

no got caught up with household stuff, will fly tomorrow hopefully
2018-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

just flew, and flew hard, zero jello, very happy
2018-2-4
Use props
Manchild
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145062 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anybody have the file to print this part?  I'm in Japan on a shoot and need it asap.  Please please please and thank you!
2020-4-13
Use props
ryangrady09gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5780253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Manchild Posted at 4-13 11:05
Anybody have the file to print this part?  I'm in Japan on a shoot and need it asap.  Please please please and thank you!

Did you ever find the file for this?
2020-5-2
Use props
Manchild
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145062 ft
  • >>>
United States

ryangrady09gmail.com Posted at 5-2 16:08
Did you ever find the file for this?

No, still praying someone will throw me a bone.  I dont get what the big deal is, three or four people claim to have the file but nobody will share the file or is willing to print and send me one.  I've offered money for both and no one seems to care.
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules