Can we have a Mavic Pro forum please?
1228 19 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft
New Zealand

I'd like a dedicated Mavic Pro forum because it's getting too dilluted with Mavic Air issues.  Thanks.
2018-2-3
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

Tons of other post about this have been made in the last week. DJI is aware of the problem
2018-2-3
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

I know.  I'm just bored of waiting.
2018-2-3
Use props
Marcusdjipro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11119 ft
United States

I agree 100%
2018-2-3
Use props
Dvboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27648 ft
Canada

I also agree,I used to check in here at least once a day,now I just don’t bother.
2018-2-4
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

No, no and I guess no. Making 10 new threads about it won't help I'm afraid...
2018-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why do you think you shouldn’t share this forum with MavAir, all phantoms share the one forum and it works quite well, yes the forum needs a bit of sorting, but I’m not sure a separate forum is needed for Mavic Pro.
2018-2-4
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-4 05:42
Why do you think you shouldn’t share this forum with MavAir, all phantoms share the one forum and it works quite well, yes the forum needs a bit of sorting, but I’m not sure a separate forum is needed for Mavic Pro.

I agree, separate categories like on the Phantom page would be beneficial.
2018-2-4
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

Category or forum, I'm not bothered.  I just want to be able to login and check current issues for my mavic pro without wading through tons of issues or promotional messages for a totally different product.  There is nothing in common between the mavic pro and mavic air.  Zero, zilch, nada.  So please DJI, pretty please, give us Pro owners our own category.  And not next month, now.
2018-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

anthonyb Posted at 2018-2-4 10:48
Category or forum, I'm not bothered.  I just want to be able to login and check current issues for my mavic pro without wading through tons of issues or promotional messages for a totally different product.  There is nothing in common between the mavic pro and mavic air.  Zero, zilch, nada.  So please DJI, pretty please, give us Pro owners our own category.  And not next month, now.

Ok, they are both X copters, they both have 4x propellers, gyros,Barometers, magnetometers, IMU, compass, sensors, ESC’s,datalinks, Camera’s, VPS, PMU, PSU, CPU, FET, GPS, Batteries,

Would you think that P4Pro is much different to P2?

It seems to me that Mavic Pro users would have a lot to learn from MavAir users and visa versa , we are all dji drone users and have much to learn from each other and much knowledge to pass on, it works very well over on phantom forum no reason it shouldn’t work here.
2018-2-4
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

I have zero interest in drones other than the exact model I have.  I don't care about unboxing videos, new firmware releases for other models, battery issues for other models etc etc.  The list goes on.  Why can't I just see posts for the Mavic Pro?  I just want that option.  Period.  I'm asking DJI to give Mavic Pro owners their own category to save them wading through all the other junk.
2018-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

anthonyb Posted at 2018-2-4 13:02
I have zero interest in drones other than the exact model I have.  I don't care about unboxing videos, new firmware releases for other models, battery issues for other models etc etc.  The list goes on.  Why can't I just see posts for the Mavic Pro?  I just want that option.  Period.  I'm asking DJI to give Mavic Pro owners their own category to save them wading through all the other junk.

Well you might remember when Mavic Pro was first launched, all postings where done on the phantom forum, just have a bit of patience and grow up.
2018-2-4
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think that as time goes on, MA posts will die down a bit. Anytime a brand new product is rolled out, there's flurry of posts for the first few weeks.
2018-2-4
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

I agree with anthonyb;  and I am grown up.
2018-2-4
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

Every time someone disagrees with me this thread gets bumped to the top.  So please, carry on with the insults, it's just helping my cause more.
2018-2-4
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

anthonyb Posted at 2018-2-4 15:15
Every time someone disagrees with me this thread gets bumped to the top.  So please, carry on with the insults, it's just helping my cause more.

I totally disagree with you. We do not need a Mavic Pro subforum, but an "Air" subforum.
It's still wrong for me to write Mavic before Air - I really do not think it's a Mavic in any way whatsoever.
2018-2-4
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

FlyDK Posted at 2018-2-4 15:26
I totally disagree with you. We do not need a Mavic Pro subforum, but an "Air" subforum.
It's still wrong for me to write Mavic before Air - I really do not think it's a Mavic in any way whatsoever.

Actually I agree with you entirely.
2018-2-4
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-4 13:28
Well you might remember when Mavic Pro was first launched, all postings where done on the phantom forum, just have a bit of patience and grow up.

You are not in charge of this forum.  It's not your private playground.  Others have differing opinions and actually manage to debate without resorting to insults.  There is nothing immature about not wanting to waste time.  You don't work for DJI and certainly do not represent them.

DJI, please provide us Mavic Pro owners with our own category asap.  Thank you.
2018-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

anthonyb Posted at 2018-2-4 21:02
You are not in charge of this forum.  It's not your private playground.  Others have differing opinions and actually manage to debate without resorting to insults.  There is nothing immature about not wanting to waste time.  You don't work for DJI and certainly do not represent them.

DJI, please provide us Mavic Pro owners with our own category asap.  Thank you.

Nobody insulted you, told you to grow up, and that’s about right , “people come here to debate”
Read your post you weren’t prepared for debate, demanding is not debating.

But it’s great to see that your mind has been changed.
OP give us a Mavic Pro forum, last post can we have a Mavic Pro category, just exactly what I was saying.
2018-2-5
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

I totally agree
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules