Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Battery info does not show capacity?
5636 14 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drown84
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176312 ft
United States

Ive seen that the Mavic Pro shows the battery capacity (full capacity and remaining capacity). Air does not show this info...just voltages and %. Is this normal or am I missing an option?
2018-2-3
Use props
StevieJSmall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249846 ft
United States

I may not be understanding what information you're looking for but there's a battery icon on the top right of the app that shows percentage of battery remaining. In addition, the little white bar that has a dynamic remaining flight time shows battery capacity in a roundabout way in that depending on what you're doing, it will deplete to the point of when you should bring your drone back down to land and change the battery. Is that what you're referring to?
2018-2-3
Use props
drown84
lvl.2
United States

No, this is under the detailed battery info screen under settings. Mavic Pro shows battery capacity In mAh, so you know how your battery health is doing compared to the maximum mAh capacity of a new battery. This info is not shown on this screen on the Air.
2018-2-3
Use props
StevieJSmall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249846 ft
United States

drown84 Posted at 2018-2-3 19:46
No, this is under the detailed battery info screen under settings. Mavic Pro shows battery capacity In mAh, so you know how your battery health is doing compared to the maximum mAh capacity of a new battery. This info is not shown on this screen on the Air.

Copy that, I understand what you're referring to now. I have not really paid attention to the details on that screen before. I've not flown the Mavic Pro before so I'm not much help to you in regards to the battery display differences, sorry!

Hope someone with more knowledge or access to both drones is able to help, good luck!
2018-2-3
Use props
drown84
lvl.2
United States

Anyone with an Air figure out how to find the total charge capacity of the battery?
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

drown84 Posted at 2018-2-3 19:46
No, this is under the detailed battery info screen under settings. Mavic Pro shows battery capacity In mAh, so you know how your battery health is doing compared to the maximum mAh capacity of a new battery. This info is not shown on this screen on the Air.

Hi there, could you please kindly provide us with a screenshot of the battery message for further confirm? Thank you in advance.
2018-2-5
Use props
drown84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-5 19:32
Hi there, could you please kindly provide us with a screenshot of the battery message for further confirm? Thank you in advance.

Here you go

5FD0A0D6-F714-4178-892A-23048D87E511.png
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dear, we are sorry the inconvenience caused to you. After confirming, we have removed the showing of the battery capacity. The battery is normal as long as no error showing on the screen. Please don't worry.
2018-2-6
Use props
drown84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-6 18:06
Dear, we are sorry the inconvenience caused to you. After confirming, we have removed the showing of the battery capacity. The battery is normal as long as no error showing on the screen. Please don't worry.

Why was this removed? This is important info to know the remaining max capacity of the battery, health, and be able to derrmine expected flight time out of batteries that have been cycled many times.  
2018-2-6
Use props
drown84
lvl.2
United States

Anyone else not concerned this is not shown on the air? Both Spark and Pro show remaining capacity so this is a little annoying, and no way to check remaining health of the battery.
2018-2-10
Use props
drown84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-6 18:06
Dear, we are sorry the inconvenience caused to you. After confirming, we have removed the showing of the battery capacity. The battery is normal as long as no error showing on the screen. Please don't worry.

Any update on getting this info back into the DJI App? This is really important especially when having multiple batteries and figuring out which batter his more max capacity for longer flights etc.
2018-2-13
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

Totally agree with you!
2018-2-13
Use props
Prelezli
Flight distance : 56188 ft
Turkey

In the other topic Dji representative said that, showing of total capacity is canceled only for iOS. But in Androis it is remaining.
2018-3-15
Use props
fansfff9427b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3069288 ft
United States

My battery indicator not showing estimated time mavic2 zoom dji go 4 app the little white line going across top of screen,do it have on & off switch was working at first now it’s blank no estimated time**how to fix
2020-5-27
Use props
Pluis3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373353 ft
United Kingdom

fansfff9427b Posted at 5-27 20:56
My battery indicator not showing estimated time mavic2 zoom dji go 4 app the little white line going across top of screen,do it have on & off switch was working at first now it’s blank no estimated time**how to fix

I have the same issue. The problem is the last update DJI Go 4 4.3.37. At least for iOS. Not sure about Android. The problem is the app, not the drone, as even my flight records have the same issue. The numbers showing the remaining time are white so it's impossible to see them in the white box. This issue needs to be fixed by DJI through an update, hopefully soon.
EDITED: In another topic, there is the solution. You need to disable dark mode in order to have the numbers back again.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules