1005 4 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nosneb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21877 ft
Singapore

Hi all,

Just got the Mavic Air yesterday, and has done all the necessary firmware updates and all. I am in a NFZ thus was unable to get the aircraft up in the air (major bummer).

The issue surfaced when i turned off the AC and the RC. When I tried to turn on the RC, the initialization tone just keeps looping and all the buttons are rendered useless. I was unable to turn it off and had to do a hard reset on the controller. Once that was done, the controller turned off OK, so I thought everything's fine.

Turned out it wasn't. When I tried connecting the RC to the phone, the DJI Go app detected that the RC needed a firmware upgrade, and as usual it did, halfway through the installation process, the RC restarted (as per upgrading sequence) then the beeping restarted again.... Had to hard reset and bring it back to the previous firmware for it to shut up.

So my question now is, is my controller faulty? Or is the new firmware buggy.. It's quite disheartening to purchase something with so much enthusiasm only to have it not function as it should.

Thanks in advance!
2018-2-3
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

Sounds like a fault, have you tried connecting it to your computer using a USB lead to the micro USB on the side and running the upgrade through Asisstant 2 (v1.2.2)? You may have more sucess with that.
2018-2-3
Use props
nosneb
lvl.1
Singapore

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-2-3 19:13
Sounds like a fault, have you tried connecting it to your computer using a USB lead to the micro USB on the side and running the upgrade through Asisstant 2 (v1.2.2)? You may have more sucess with that.

No joy using DJI Assistant 2. Same issue occur.
2018-2-3
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

sounds like a First batch's problem, I guess
2018-2-3
Use props
nosneb
lvl.1
Singapore

Jason WAI Posted at 2018-2-3 20:45
sounds like a First batch's problem, I guess

Well guess I am part of the beta tester
But seller has already purchased a new controller from DJI, looking forward to it being shipped to me.
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules