Mavic Air panoramas
1435 4 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tender
lvl.2
Canada

Can you download the panoramas from the card and use them “as is” or do you just get the images and have to stitch them together yourself?

When I bought my Osmo it said it did panoramas and I found out later that I just got the images and had to stitch them myself.  It showed them stitched in the program but that’s it.  Very, very dissatisfied with this.
2018-2-3
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just tested out panoramas today on my new Mavic Air. A pleasant surprise was that I didn't have to stitch the photos in the app. There was a completed panorama with the other photos. There was still a folder with the individual photos. I seem to remember seeing a setting to disable saving the individual photos. With the Spark, the photos either had to be stitched in the mobile app or on a desktop computer using the photos grouped in folders for each panorama. There have been some recent updates, so I don't know if that is still required on the Spark.
2018-2-3
Use props
Tender
lvl.2
Canada

Tom_A Posted at 2018-2-3 21:37
I just tested out panoramas today on my new Mavic Air. A pleasant surprise was that I didn't have to stitch the photos in the app. There was a completed panorama with the other photos. There was still a folder with the individual photos. I seem to remember seeing a setting to disable saving the individual photos. With the Spark, the photos either had to be stitched in the mobile app or on a desktop computer using the photos grouped in folders for each panorama. There have been some recent updates, so I don't know if that is still required on the Spark.

Have you tried downloading the stitched panorama?

With my Osmo, it shows it stitched in the app also, but I can only download individual photos.  Thanks
2018-2-3
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tender Posted at 2018-2-3 21:57

With my Osmo, it shows it stitched in the app also, but I can only download individual photos.  Thanks

With the Spark, I had to manually stitch in the map and then click an arrow icon in the lower left to send it to the iPhone photos app. If I forgot to click the arrow, I wouldn't need to restitch. I would just have to go back and click the arrow.

I didn't have to do any of that today.
2018-2-4
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tender Posted at 2018-2-3 21:57

With my Osmo, it shows it stitched in the app also, but I can only download individual photos.  Thanks

With the Spark, I had to manually stitch in the map and then click an arrow icon in the lower left to send it to the iPhone photos app. If I forgot to click the arrow, I wouldn't need to restitch. I would just have to go back and click the arrow.

I didn't have to do any of that today.
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules