B&H Orders
1720 8 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jacob Zacks
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,

I ordered the Phantom 3 Professional on 4/18 from B&H, I'm wondering when I can expect it. Anyone else ordered from B&H and have information?
2015-4-28
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

I did on the 22nd.  They can't tell me anything(as of yesterday).   Keep us informed if you get a shipping number.  
2015-4-28
Use props
Jacob Zacks
lvl.1

United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-4-29 02:20
I did on the 22nd.  They can't tell me anything(as of yesterday).   Keep us informed if you get a sh ...

I've called several times, sometimes they say they can't tell me anything, some say it could ship out next week. I have something I need to use it for on the 15th, so I'm hoping it will get here before then.
2015-4-28
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

cancelled my order with BH.  This place has it in stock and will ship without battery and send additional battery separately
http://www.allerc.com/dji-phanto ... battery-p-9985.html
2015-4-28
Use props
andyvo248
lvl.1

United States

Still waiting, all I know now is they will ship it by the end of this week, when DJI ship to them which I believe will be by tomorrow 04/29 .So all of order will ship by next week. I order on 04/8 .
2015-4-28
Use props
gregklawrence
New
Flight distance : 276 ft
United States

NTFA, I followed your lead and cancelled my order with BH and ordered from ALLERC at 3:30EST. It shipped today! BH still could not tell me anything. Looks like I got the last Pro with the extra battery in stock. Extra battery coming later. Thanks for your post.
2015-4-28
Use props
jpweather
lvl.2

United States

I ordered a pro with extra battery at 4:00 pm from ALLERC. It has shipped as well.  Extra battery coming later. I called before I ordered and he said the pro are in stock. This was around 3:45pm EST. So I believe they have more.
2015-4-28
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

Glad I could pass along the info.  As for others, call and see when they get more in stock,  reseller ratings look pretty good with the company
2015-4-28
Use props
mbausman
lvl.1

United States

I just got off the phone with B&H customer service and they told me that they are currently expecting their shipment of P3 the first of next week and shipping would start immediately I have bought 4 Phantoms from them so far and will stay with them as they have great customer service
2015-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules