Gutted - Rookie Mistake
1114 8 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

The wind finally dropped enough to fly today so I decided to take a trip to get some video and photos of the working wind mill on Anglesey. But when I got there I realised I had left the cables at home for both my iPad and my phone. I did get a flight in, flying manually but its surprising how hard it is to frame photos and video without FPV. Looks like I need to order some dedicated cables just for my drone.

The only good thing to come out of it is I got permission from the owner to fly there when I want.
2018-2-4
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Sounds like you made lemonade out of a lemon, good for you
2018-2-4
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Awesome outcome in the end i look forward to seeing some photos or video when you go back there (with correct cables in hand lol)
2018-2-4
Use props
DaveW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110994 ft

United Kingdom

Love tht part of the country, any chance U could uplaod some pictures or video please?
2018-2-7
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DaveW Posted at 2018-2-7 13:46
Love tht part of the country, any chance U could uplaod some pictures or video please?

I will do soon as I can get out again, it’s a lovely place, I love flying around Holyhead country park, unfortunately I purchased my drone at the wrong time of the year as far as the weather goes. I’m off next week but the forecast is not looking promising.
2018-2-7
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m at that age where I can’t remember to tie my shoes if I don’t have a checklist. I made two checklists for traveling to fly. One is the minimum equipment I need. The other is a preflight to follow. I can thank the good folks on this forum for the ideas for both.

Jeff
2018-2-7
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

Your not old enough Jeff, I need a check list to remember the other check lists!
2018-2-7
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

Amateur Droner Posted at 2018-2-7 18:50
Your not old enough Jeff, I need a check list to remember the other check lists!

Your not old enough to not know how to log into DJI Forums!!
2018-2-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I did the same the other day, luckily i had a spare Note 3 cable in the bag so could use at least one device, sadly the Note 5 does not have the same (larger) cable so i best buy a spare usb c and hide it in the spares pocket away from the normal use cables
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules