Firmware x App Version
1006 15 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 849734 ft
Brazil

Hello friends. since the last update of the firmware version of my P3 std (1.9.02), I am having problems transmitting the image to my mobile device (Samsung S7).  Already tried to fly also using an Ipad Mini Air 2. Same image transmission problem.  The recording of the video in the memory of the device then looks horrible!  I have already contacted the chat service and have downgraded both the App and AC firmware, but it dosnt work...   Has anyone discovered the best combination of App and Firmware?
2018-2-4
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What app version do you have on your iOS and android devices ? And you need the recorded videos on  devices for what? The resolution is restricted to 720p and low quality. The elemental record is on the SD card in copters camera and has the announced quality. You can download them from the copters cam just after landing before you shut down the RC-AC-system. May be you can upload a video from the devices memory so we can see the sort of lag.
2018-2-4
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

Peterx Posted at 2018-2-4 23:56
What app version do you have on your iOS and android devices ? And you need the recorded videos on  devices for what? The resolution is restricted to 720p and low quality. The elemental record is on the SD card in copters camera and has the announced quality. You can download them from the copters cam just after landing before you shut down the RC-AC-system. May be you can upload a video from the devices memory so we can see the sort of lag.

Android old version 3.1.3

AC Version 1.7.009

if I upgrade to the latest versions, the problem worsens

I keep the video in low resolution on the phone for easier and faster view..

On Sd Card the recording is OK
2018-2-5
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

I have the Go app version 3.1.26 on android and 3.1.27 on iOS with AC´s FW 1.09.0200 and have not that problem as you have on your system.
Did you disable the video cache on your mobile and did you switch in the plane mode on your mobiles?
2018-2-5
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

Peterx Posted at 2018-2-5 03:22
I have the Go app version 3.1.26 on android and 3.1.27 on iOS with AC´s FW 1.09.0200 and have not that problem as you have on your system.
Did you disable the video cache on your mobile and did you switch in the plane mode on your mobiles?

I'll try that combination you're using.

In the last contact with the DJI Chat, they changed a configuration in the usb module of my device.

With that, the transmission was great, but the AC disconnected from the control during the flight and I had to return without image, which is very difficult and insecure

As soon as I bought the equipment, everything worked very well. After installing the new updates, I can not fly as I did before
2018-2-5
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

I´ll look for some more settings in the app to make the transmission faster to that devices and make shots of them for better explain that setting . See ya soon.
2018-2-5
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

Peterx Posted at 2018-2-5 03:33
I´ll look for some more settings in the app to make the transmission faster to that devices and make shots of them for better explain that setting . See ya soon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edw68o ... 2_14_46_48.mp4?dl=0

look my video
2018-2-5
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxkc6j ... 6_14_56_03.mp4?dl=0

on April 16, 2017 I made this flight with an application configuration that I do not remember. Flight without fault in the transmission and neither the contact of the AC with the RC
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Paulo, just to verify, does the image issue appear in every flight? Actually, the image transmission and aircraft disconnected are not related directly. You can change to another open location to verify.
2018-2-6
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-6 01:34
Hello Paulo, just to verify, does the image issue appear in every flight? Actually, the image transmission and aircraft disconnected are not related directly. You can change to another open location to verify.

Hi susan. I was served by Chat yesterday and made some changes.

Yes, the image crashed or failed at every flight and every recording for my device. The problem occurred after the latest firmware updates (1.9.).

On my first flights in 2017, everything was perfect.

I tested another Android device (Samsung S6 Edge) and my Samsung S7. Same problem...

I tried on an Ipad Mini Air 2, but I did not fly, just an attempt to transmit with the device inside the house. Same problem...

in a call, I made a change in the developer's options on my mobile.

After that, the video stopped showing problem, but the device disconnected during the flight.

I could only return the equipment home because I made a night flight, and I was able to locate the ac through the lights
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Paulo Bedu Posted at 2018-2-6 05:18
Hi susan. I was served by Chat yesterday and made some changes.

Yes, the image crashed or failed at every flight and every recording for my device. The problem occurred after the latest firmware updates (1.9.).

What's the distance and altitude when the aircraft disconnected? Have you adjusted the antenna?
2018-2-9
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-9 01:22
What's the distance and altitude when the aircraft disconnected? Have you adjusted the antenna?

YA. My antenna is ok....Since my last update, the AC is Ok. Yesterday I flew 600 milles with a good transmission. Tks
2018-2-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

600 miles or meters? Do you have a Phantom 3 Super standard? Good to hear you got it sorted.
2018-2-10
Use props
Paulo Bedu
lvl.1
Brazil

Peterx Posted at 2018-2-10 01:33
600 miles or meters? Do you have a Phantom 3 Super standard?  Good to hear you got it sorted.

650  miles....but I think I can fly a little far....Your AC is a Phantom 3 Std?
What is your maximum flight distance?
2018-2-10
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

My distance to my position was in open field by 450 meters i dared and in mixed area by 260 meters in 80 meters altitude on these flights. The longest flown way in one flight was by nearly 5 kilo meters.
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Paulo Bedu Posted at 2018-2-9 02:25
YA. My antenna is ok....Since my last update, the AC is Ok. Yesterday I flew 600 milles with a good transmission. Tks

Thanks for keeping us updated. Nice to know everything well now. Happy flying!
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules