First day with Mavic Air
662 2 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LOMELI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 887031 ft
Mexico

Six batteries in and I like the majority of what I have tried on my Mavic Air. The aircraft is very stable even in strong wind conditions, fast in every sense and I feel very safe flying it anywhere....... mostly.
Everywhere I flew (in the city, outside the city, from the ground, from a roof, completely VLOS and with obstructions, I kept getting a “high interference” warning message. I got this message anywhere from 200 meters distance and over. This of course, included big delay on the video transmission and also “skipping”.

Anyone experienced anything like this. Any input or recommendations? I use the AUTO mode for channel selection.

Thanks!
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

LOMELI, just to verify, you have fully unfolded the antennas of the drone and RC, right? Please make sure that the drone and RC have all updated to the latest firmware, try to fly the drone in an open area with less interference, and check the noise of the current channel, manually choose one with fewer noises if necessary. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
LOMELI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 887031 ft
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-5 22:10
LOMELI, just to verify, you have fully unfolded the antennas of the drone and RC, right? Please make sure that the drone and RC have all updated to the latest firmware, try to fly the drone in an open area with less interference, and check the noise of the current channel, manually choose one with fewer noises if necessary. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Indeed the landing gear/antennae are extended, and the controller’s ante as are separated.  All of the firmware is updated and I always wait to make sure the most current firmware message appears.

I will keep testing, and try to include images and better explanations if the problem persists.

2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules