DJI, are you kidding me/us ?
1686 20 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VAjAMtRSIPs0
lvl.2
France

DJI, are you kidding me ??

I have ordered a Mavic Air on the 24th of january and this is still not delivered ?
Your chat "support" team keeps saying, that DHL has to make the custom clearance and that they are not responsible since one complete week again and again.
Your sales team has an answer time of 2 days in average and just knows nothing to answer but stupid template stuff like "Please be patient, etc" or this is "DHL responsability".

No! This is not DHL responsability. This is your responsability to deliver the product we have ordered quickly.
You could have chosen a standard DHL delivery service but You prefered to choose DHL Break Bulk to save a few pounds more on you loyal customers.

This is so bad for you reputation. I won't forget that.
2018-2-5
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Please use this method. 2 TBls of sand, 1 TBls of cement, mix and take with a glass of water...
Chill!!!! it will happen!! relaxxx...
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That must have been frustrating you, sorry to read about your unpleasant experience, could you post the order number here? We will help to verify with Sales Team again, thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 03:12
That must have been frustrating you, sorry to read about your unpleasant experience, could you post the order number here? We will help to verify with Sales Team again, thank you.

This seems to be the problem package left on time, but then seems to be held up in no mans land, when you speak to DHL they tell you it’s dji’s fault and when you speak to dji they tell you it’s dhl’s fault, I would just like to know the truth as to how and why my order is just being in limbo for the last 5 Days .
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser_VAjAMtRSIPs0
lvl.2
France

It is. It is even more frustrating to have been said by the sales team that all orders would be delivered by the 7th when it is clear that it will not be the case.
I find the choice made by DJI to choose Break Bull instead of normal delivery service is not respectful of your customers.
I’ll send you my order number by PM.
2018-2-5
Use props
Kune
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-5 03:25
This seems to be the problem package left on time, but then seems to be held up in no mans land, when you speak to DHL they tell you it’s dji’s fault and when you speak to dji they tell you it’s dhl’s fault, I would just like to know the truth as to how and why my order is just being in limbo for the last 5 Days .
[view_image]

I just received mine after 9 endless days... and I fully agree with you... Neither party is willing to accept responsibility.....
Both DHL and DJI have been going back and forth blaming one another!!!

Blaming game.....
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

This seems to be the problem package left on time, but then seems to be held up in no mans land, when you speak to DHL they tell you it’s dji’s fault and when you speak to dji they tell you it’s dhl’s fault, I would just like to know the truth as to how and why my order is just being in limbo for the last 5 Days .
[view_image]

Hi hallmark, we are sorry to know you encounter the same problem, I'm confirming with logistics department about the status, I will come back to you once I hear from them, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser_VAjAMtRSIPs0
lvl.2
France

Mindy, I sent you my order number yesterday, no answer from you ?
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_VAjAMtRSIPs0 Posted at 2018-2-6 01:00
Mindy, I sent you my order number yesterday, no answer from you ?

Hi there, the logistics has been updated in DHL website, please check again, we apologize for the delay because of the custom, hope you will get it very soon.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

This seems to be the problem package left on time, but then seems to be held up in no mans land, when you speak to DHL they tell you it’s dji’s fault and when you speak to dji they tell you it’s dhl’s fault, I would just like to know the truth as to how and why my order is just being in limbo for the last 5 Days .
[view_image]

Hi Captain, your package has also been updated, please check in DHL website again, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser_VAjAMtRSIPs0
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 02:04
Hi there, the logistics has been updated in DHL website, please check again, we apologize for the delay because of the custom, hope you will get it very soon.

Still not delivered. Just processed in the UK. It has nothing to do with the customs. Everything is because DJI has chosen to send our packages in Break Bulk.
2018-2-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 19:28
Hi hallmark, we are sorry to know you encounter the same problem, I'm confirming with logistics department about the status, I will come back to you once I hear from them, please wait a moment, thank you.

Thank you very much dji Mindy..
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi. We hope that we resolve your inquiry. If you have questions feel free to response to this thread. Thank you.
2018-2-17
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-17 22:38
Hi. We hope that we resolve your inquiry. If you have questions feel free to response to this thread. Thank you.

Hi DJI Thor. Thanks for asking but no. Really not.
Nightmare continues.

I have major color shifting issues on the delivered Mavic Air. I started a chat with the french team which could acknowledge the problem. DJI asked me to send the gimbal logs 2 times and did not even download them!
After one week, the french guy asked me to send a DOA inquiry to support@dji.com. This was 4 days ago, and still no answer.
Is this normal? Is this normal to be left without any answer when inquiring to replace a product order now one month ago and apparently not working as it should?

Would love to read what you think.

Régis
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rd73 Posted at 2018-2-17 23:53
Nightmare continues.

Hi Regis, I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Mavic Air. May I know what trouble shooting steps given to you by the chat rep? Thank you.
2018-2-18
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-18 00:59
Hi Regis, I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Mavic Air. May I know what trouble shooting steps given to you by the chat rep? Thank you.

2 problems :

1. The gimbal is always at an angle of about 15-20° at rest. I calibrated it a few times and it kinda solve the problem but at some point, it seems to forget it and the image is at an angle again.

2. Images are color tinted. This is a deal breaker for us as we plan to use the MA for photography and were preparing an article specifically on this topic.
Capture 2018-02-12 à 17.16.35.png
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rd73 Posted at 2018-2-18 01:46
2 problems :

1. The gimbal is always at an angle of about 15-20° at rest. I calibrated it a few times and it kinda solve the problem but at some point, it seems to forget it and the image is at an angle again.

Sorry for the lack of communication from our support team, may we have the email ticket number? We will inform the team to start a ticket for you as soon as possible.
2018-2-18
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-18 01:53
Sorry for the lack of communication from our support team, may we have the email ticket number? We will inform the team to start a ticket for you as soon as possible.

We unfortunatly do not have a ticket number as the team did not even bother answer us until now.
Last email sent the 15th at 9:56 French time.
2018-2-18
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-18 01:53

To be honest I just resent the previous email and this time I received a "Request Recevied" confirmation that I did not received the first time. Maybe something went wrong the first time..
2018-2-19
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

rd73 Posted at 2018-2-17 23:53
Nightmare continues.

To be honest I just resent the previous email and this time I received a "Request Recevied" confirmation that I did not received the first time. Maybe something went wrong the first time...
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

rd73 Posted at 2018-2-19 02:16
To be honest I just resent the previous email and this time I received a "Request Recevied" confirmation that I did not received the first time. Maybe something went wrong the first time...

Hi, RD. Sorry for the unpleasant situation you experienced. Usually, if you start a ticket successfully, you'll receive an email about the ticket number. Please submit again, or you can provide us your email address so I can check it for you. Thanks for your help.
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules