o(^-^)o
TimK1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

Any idea on if
i) DJI will make a decent "Travel" case,
ii) Allow us to buy the Osmo 1 travel case as a standalone purchase
iii) anyone has found a way to get the 13" Allen Gun Case shipped to the UK - Amazon and the bigger shops won't ship :-(
iv) there's a UK alternative to the Allen case?

Thanks!
2018-3-21
Use props
TimK1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 23:18
Hi all, please note the carrying case of Osmo Mobile is not compatible with Osmo Mobile 2, but the Carrying Pouch is fine for Osmo Mobile 2.

Hi MIndy

Any news on a "nicer" case for the OM2?  Will we be able to buy the Carrying Pouch from yourselves (or Apple)?  Or are DJI working on a Osmo Mobile 2 specific case?

Thanks
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TimK1 Posted at 2018-3-27 12:50
Hi MIndy

Any news on a "nicer" case for the OM2?  Will we be able to buy the Carrying Pouch from yourselves (or Apple)?  Or are DJI working on a Osmo Mobile 2 specific case?

Unfortunately, the Carrying Pouch is not for sale separately, I do not have any news about the case for Osmo Mobile 2, your need will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, please note the future release in our website.
2018-3-29
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Man,,... I need a case
2018-3-30
Use props
1px0ff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237238 ft
United States

There is a real case on Amazon now.

Hard EVA Travel Case for DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal by Hermitshell https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079BCZ8G5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_H4TVAbJXGZ478
2018-3-30
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I just received this from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1  Its very nice. The OM2 fits in snuggly and there is room for accessories. I placed my mini tripod in the long cutout.
2018-4-19
Use props
gregyeutter
New
United States

Some people were concerned about carrying around the handgun case, as well as bringing it through an airport. I just spent a month in Asia (Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka), often with the handgun case in the water bottle pocket of my backpack. Not a single question on the street, although I'm sure some people were wondering what it was.

I was asked what it was in two security situations, but they didn't even need to see what was inside after I told them it was camera equipment.

I made a video explaining the situations in detail:
2018-5-4
Use props
BBZ149
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241207 ft
United Kingdom

Here ya go! didn’t take too long for our Chinese friends to make one!!  LINK
2018-5-7
Use props
DJMAGICHAT
New
United States

BBZ149 Posted at 2018-5-7 10:14
Here ya go! didn’t take too long for our Chinese friends to make one!!  LINK

Did you end up picking one up?  I'm wondering what the quality is like but it looks like the nicest option I've seen so far
2018-5-19
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6286 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJMAGICHAT Posted at 2018-5-19 13:05
Did you end up picking one up?  I'm wondering what the quality is like but it looks like the nicest option I've seen so far

I ordered one and got it about a week ago. Its actually a very nice quality, feels like its going to last for a long time and fits the Oslo Mobile 2 perfectly.
The best option I've seen so far and worth the money.
2018-5-21
Use props
HeavyDuty
lvl.2

1px0ff Posted at 2018-3-30 17:03
There is a real case on Amazon now.

Hard EVA Travel Case for DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal by Hermitshell https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079BCZ8G5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_H4TVAbJXGZ478

I tried this one and returned it - once you balance the gimbal, it no longer fits into the case.  Plus, there’s no accessory room at all.
2018-5-21
Use props
HeavyDuty
lvl.2

darrins Posted at 2018-4-19 17:23
I just received this from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BT41VMZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  Its very nice. The OM2 fits in snuggly and there is room for accessories. I placed my mini tripod in the long cutout.

... and I tried this one and returned it.  Plenty of accessory room, but mine was warped enough that the case sprung apart when you opened it.  I considered gluing the foam insert in to make it more sturdy, but decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

I’m probably going to get one of the Harbor Freight Pelican case knockoffs.
2018-5-21
Use props
*owl
lvl.2
Estonia

I would really love this soft carrying dji pouch for my osmo mobile 2. Please put up for sale
2018-5-22
Use props
*owl
lvl.2
Estonia

*owl Posted at 2018-5-22 04:48
I would really love this soft carrying dji pouch for my osmo mobile 2. Please put up for sale

U are making the products, but where are the accessories ? there's money to be made guys
2018-5-22
Use props
DJITE
lvl.1

My case is a Think Tank. Highly versatile and multiple uses.  
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules