Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile 2 - Available, then Out of Stock
2491 6 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi DJI,

I'm a little frustrated with the ordering process, in particular to the Osmo Mobile 2.

I signed up a few weeks ago to be notified when they were back in stock.  Got an email at 2:05am EST saying it was back in stock with a link to order one.  Clicked on the link, at 8am, added it to my cart and proceeded to place my order.  During the payment process, I received a message (onscreen) saying my order could not be processed as the item was out of stock and to cancel my order.  

How can it show available during the order process but get a OUT OF STOCK after submitting my payment?  Shouldn't the process secure a stock item until payment has been processed before leading you on thinking 'I'm actually getting one'?  Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed; ok, very disappointed.

When can we expect new stock?

DJI fan becoming less of a fan.
2018-2-5
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

I thought DJI Select customers get first notice, but Apple is currently accepting orders on their site while DJI.com loyal customers are pinched
2018-2-5
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Canada

MediaElite Posted at 2018-2-5 09:21
I thought DJI Select customers get first notice, but Apple is currently accepting orders on their site while DJI.com loyal customers are pinched

agreed,

My frustration is it allowed me to order it, go through selecting the payment option, enter all of the information and only when I clicked Finish, did I get the error.  Went back to my Cart and it said it was out of stock and to remove my order.

Not a good process
2018-2-5
Use props
Grazhppr 0
lvl.1
United States

Ordered on Apple first chance got mine in the mail today
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sparky, we are so sorry for the unpleasant purchasing experience in our online store. Currently, Osmo Mobile 2 is out of stock, I'm afraid you will still need to wait for some time, appreciate your patience. Thanks for your support to DJI products.
2018-2-5
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 23:01
Hi Sparky, we are so sorry for the unpleasant purchasing experience in our online store. Currently, Osmo Mobile 2 is out of stock, I'm afraid you will still need to wait for some time, appreciate your patience. Thanks for your support to DJI products.

any hints on when it will be available again.  I'm going to cuba in march and would like to know if I can get one in time.  Thanks
2018-2-6
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

I pre-ordered on Jan 23rd from Apple.com and my order status says delivery Feb 22-March 3
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules