1284 3 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,
resurrecting this question since there was no response before: can we find out from DJI somehow if the ocusync s-bus will work with the DJI NazaM V2 flight controller? If so, can I get a schematic diagram of the pin hookup to it?

Thanks
2018-2-5
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Bump - any chance a moderator could forward this question to DJI engineering?
2018-2-6
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

I cant get any info on the Unlisted FC's either, many others not able to use Occy because they have connected to S-BUS on various controllers and got no RC.
I don't think DJI know either that's why they have never answered this question about unlisted FC's or provided helpful information about troubleshooting.
Work on my Occy-equipped long-range flying wing has stopped because I cant get a straight answer from DJI about which unlisted FC's are compatible and they cost about $AUD70.00 each, try and buy is the DJI way.

Don't beliebe the bumf about it working with "any S-Bus terminal Controller, there are plenty of posts here to disprove that.

2018-2-7
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well I guess that's the answer then, there is no answer lol.
Meanwhile, I'm still getting really good results with it as just a pure video FPV downlink on my F550, with still using my regular Futaba radio for the R/C control. And it's nice because I don't have to tether the transmitter to the goggles, so that's actually kind of an advantage.

So it definitely works in that capacity fine, with the restriction of staying on 5.8ghz and the extra electronics of having a separate receiver on board.  So Im not really in dire straits about it right now, more just curious about it....
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules