Ronin M on S1000?
2615 4 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
devonlyons2
New

United States

The new Ronin M looks like a great option for a someone looking for a gimbal that can be used with a few different camera and lens conbinations for both handheld and multi-rotor use. I am looking to use the Ronin M with my S1000, A2, aftermarket anti-vibration plate and Kopterwork Movi Gimbal Adapter. I'll also extend the landing gear length to accomidate the larger gimbal.

Questions:
-Will s-bus allow me to operate it with a Futaba 14 controler on the Ronin M?
-Is a Kopterworx Movi 5/10 gimbal adapter for the S1000 the best solution for mounting the Ronin M to a S1000?
-Is there anything I'm missing that would make the Ronin M work or not work on the S1000. I know weight will be on the heavy side but should be well within the S1000 capabilities with Sony A7s, a6000, and maybe GH4.

Thoughts?

2015-4-28
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

1. it does allow an external D-Bus/S-Bus receiver work on the Ronin-M
2. it can be mounted on the aircraft, and currently it is not suggested you mount it on the aircraft
2015-5-4
Use props
Car Camera Rig
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-5-5 13:57
1. it does allow an external D-Bus/S-Bus receiver work on the Ronin-M
2. it can be mounted on the ai ...

Cathy why not?
2015-7-28
Use props
eddieterriquez
New

United States

Hey there guys, I'm new here! Looking for some help with my set up. I am currently flying S 1000, and I have installed a ronin M. Having trouble with vibration and jelly footage , wondering if anyone has any insight. My current set up is the S1000 copter, LightBridge, A2 flight controller, Ronin M gimbal, flying a Panasonic GH4.

Anyone care to help me w some ronin settings?
2016-2-26
Use props
jason
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

eddieterriquez@ Posted at 2016-2-26 17:28
Hey there guys, I'm new here! Looking for some help with my set up. I am currently flying S 1000, an ...

Hi Eddie, I'm in the same boat more the micro tuning , I don't get jello at all, I get an up and down motion in the pitch axis, now I'm running this mount  and it looks great, make sure your props are perfectly balanced,  

https://shop.aerodron.ch/en/ad0001.html
2016-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules