12Next >
21794 79 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 620600 ft
Singapore

Hi, please help. are you guys able to connect the RC to dji assistance 2?
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, just to verify, are you able to connect the drone to the Assistant 2? If yes, please make sure that your DJI Assistant 2 is to latest v1.2.2 on the official website, and remember to power on the RC when connecting to the PC. If it doesn't help, you can try to change another connecting cable, or try to reinstall the application. See if it works.
2018-2-5
Use props
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-5 18:26
Hi, just to verify, are you able to connect the drone to the Assistant 2? If yes, please make sure that your DJI Assistant 2 is to latest v1.2.2 on the official website, and remember to power on the RC when connecting to the PC. If it doesn't help, you can try to change another connecting cable, or try to reinstall the application. See if it works.

Hi, yes im using V1.2.2. the drone is able to connect. only the rc are unable to connect. even i tried on 2 computers
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans473e667d Posted at 2018-2-5 18:29
Hi, yes im using V1.2.2. the drone is able to connect. only the rc are unable to connect. even i tried on 2 computers

Can you connect the mobile device to the RC via the left micro USB port? If you can, then it could be the issue of the driver or other reasons; if you are not able to connect the mobile device via the left port, it might be the issue of the micro USB port. Please let me know which is your situation, provide me with the screenshot of the DJI Assistant 2 when connecting the RC and PC if it is the first case. Thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-5 19:41
Can you connect the mobile device to the RC via the left micro USB port? If you can, then it could be the issue of the driver or other reasons; if you are not able to connect the mobile device via the left port, it might be the issue of the micro USB port. Please let me know which is your situation, provide me with the screenshot of the DJI Assistant 2 when connecting the RC and PC if it is the first case. Thank you.

the left port is able to connect, just that the windows 10 are unable to recognize the rc. will try it on windows 7 and see how.
2018-2-5
Use props
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Singapore

still unable to recognise the RC, do you have the driver for the RC so i can install it?
thank you
2018-2-5
Use props
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Singapore

there is an issue with the driver i think
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans473e667d Posted at 2018-2-5 21:58
[view_image]

there is an issue with the driver i think

Hi there.
Yes, it is the issue of the driver.You can try to relink your RC to PC by viewing the video as below (You can view the connecting from 1:25)
2018-2-6
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Same here, can't connect the RC with DJI Assistant 2 either, Windows 10 USB sounds connecting and disconnecting, and in the Windows device manager the virtual COM port keeps appearing and dissapearing aswell.

The DJI Go app does work for me thankfully

2018-2-6
Use props
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-6 00:51
Hi there.
Yes, it is the issue of the driver.You can try to relink your RC to PC by viewing the video as below (You can view the connecting from 1:25)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E

Cant even see the rc on dji assistant 2
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans473e667d Posted at 2018-2-6 00:59
Cant even see the rc on dji assistant 2

Dear, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. For your case, could you please kindly provide us with a video showing how you operate the connecting? Before that, you can also try to connect to another PC and try again.
Thank you in advance.
2018-2-6
Use props
exos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425486 ft
Canada

Same for me. Windows 10, Dji assistant does not see the RC.
2018-2-7
Use props
TonyJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17100 ft
United States

I am having the same issue.  Latest Assistant update (1.2.2).  Have updated the MA and the Goggles RE (which still won't show video) via the USB cable to Assistant 2 and micro on the controller.  When I plug in the controller and connect to ANY of the USB ports on the computer (Win10) with latest updates as of 2/7/18, I get the connect sound, and a few seconds later, the disconnect sound.  If I leave it connected, it continues the connect/disconnect cycle.  Looking at the device manager when this happens, the com port appears and disappears with an exclamation point (!) on the device. I have tried this on two different computers running Win10.

The RC is otherwise working properly as I have flown successfully, but I cannot connect and update the remote vis assistant 2.  I appears to be a driver issue.  Help or advice would be appreciated.
2018-2-8
Use props
fans473e667d
lvl.2
Singapore

I think they know this issue,  i dont think the software team do not know
2018-2-8
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

For now just update the RC via  the DJi Go 4 app, it will automatically show whether you need to update or not
2018-2-8
Use props
changb29
lvl.1
United States

TonyJ Posted at 2018-2-8 08:34
I am having the same issue.  Latest Assistant update (1.2.2).  Have updated the MA and the Goggles RE (which still won't show video) via the USB cable to Assistant 2 and micro on the controller.  When I plug in the controller and connect to ANY of the USB ports on the computer (Win10) with latest updates as of 2/7/18, I get the connect sound, and a few seconds later, the disconnect sound.  If I leave it connected, it continues the connect/disconnect cycle.  Looking at the device manager when this happens, the com port appears and disappears with an exclamation point (!) on the device. I have tried this on two different computers running Win10.

The RC is otherwise working properly as I have flown successfully, but I cannot connect and update the remote vis assistant 2.  I appears to be a driver issue.  Help or advice would be appreciated.

i get the repeated connect/disconnect sound too (i was using my pc laptop). did you find a solution to your problem?

i thought it might have been the cable, but i was able to connect the rc to the dji assistant 2 on my imac. my problem is now, no matter on my pc or mac, i cannot get dji assistant 2 to read my mavic air.
2018-2-18
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

Working OK here. had firmware inconsistent issue messages so I was able to to refresh both RC and MA with assistant 2.
2018-3-4
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Australia

Seems like the log export feature is not working.. keeps loading and no data downloaded
2018-3-5
Use props
fansfcc89423
lvl.2
United States

HenryHM Posted at 2018-3-4 23:58
Working OK here. had firmware inconsistent issue messages so I was able to to refresh both RC and MA with assistant 2.

I am trying to do a refresh for the RC remote but its not showing up on the assistance 2. I was able to refresh the Mavic Air with out any issues though. what did you do to get around this issue? thanks

also have problems getting the assistant 2 to work on my MacBook Pro but on my older pc it downloaded and open fine.
2018-3-11
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Australia

fansfcc89423 Posted at 2018-3-11 08:02
I am trying to do a refresh for the RC remote but its not showing up on the assistance 2. I was able to refresh the Mavic Air with out any issues though. what did you do to get around this issue? thanks

also have problems getting the assistant 2 to work on my MacBook Pro but on my older pc it downloaded and open fine.

Seems like a High Sierra issue then
2018-3-12
Use props
Hyggen Aviator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1055610 ft

Same problem as numerous others here - The Mavic Air connects to the PC (Windows 10) and DJI Assistant software, while the remote control doesn't. In device manager , there is a warning flag on the COM8, and a message that the device cannot start.
2018-3-22
Use props
Hyggen Aviator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1055610 ft

Same problem as numerous others here - The Mavic Air connects to the PC (Windows 10) and DJI Assistant software, while the remote control doesn't. In device manager , there is a warning flag on the COM8, and a message that the device cannot start.

Connecting DJI equiment to a Windows 10 PC has always been a mess, whether it is the Naza Flight controller, OSD Mini, Phantom or the Mavic Air. In order to get the various assistant software for the devices to work, one usually has to go into Windows settings, before installing the DJI software & drivers, and dig down for "restart with advanced settings", and after restart, dig again till you find "start with driver signatures not required" (or something like that). I have a bunch of different peripherals connected to my desktop computer, but only DJI equipment requires all this trouble and hassle to get it to talk with the PC! Why can't DJI sort out these driver signature problems, like all other hardware manufacturers???
2018-3-22
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-2-6 00:54
Same here, can't connect the RC with DJI Assistant 2 either, Windows 10 USB sounds connecting and disconnecting, and in the Windows device manager the virtual COM port keeps appearing and dissapearing aswell.

The DJI Go app does work for me thankfully

This is exactly what mine does too.
2018-3-22
Use props
djiuser_5A8JwSgkwcU1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85873 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've found it works fine with a Mac, but that I have the same issues listed above when attempting to use Windows 10.
2018-4-12
Use props
djiuser_5A8JwSgkwcU1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85873 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've found that the process works fine on a Mac, but that I have the same issues listed above when using Windows 10.
2018-4-12
Use props
Avian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89301 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

HI all. I have the exact same issue. I  would like to refresh the firmware on my RC. does anyone have a solution yet? Im also on Windows 10...
2018-4-15
Use props
Aguilaair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9875 ft
Spain

Hi,

The problem is that DJI drivers are not signed and windows do not let DJI install drivers which are not signed.
2018-4-16
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

I have DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 7 PC and not working for both Spark and Air controller. I use DJI Go and mobile phone to update the controller.
2018-4-16
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

There are a number of threads already where solutions have been provided, thus it is worth to search the forum a bit. DJI has provided a driver package that has fixed the problem for many but not all users: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... FE/view?usp=sharing
During installation it is important to confirm to Windows that you allow unsigned drivers to be installed when a message pops up.
2018-4-16
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

I have DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 7 PC and not working for both Spark and Air controller. I use DJI Go and mobile phone to update the controller.
2018-4-16
Use props
MIX_DP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50397 ft
Ukraine

GDL Posted at 2018-4-16 16:57
I have DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 7 PC and not working for both Spark and Air controller. I use DJI Go and mobile phone to update the controller.

The same issue
2018-4-20
Use props
MIX_DP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50397 ft
Ukraine

WHY DJI Support ignore so many ISSUE with Air RC?
2018-4-20
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

Any solution for this issue? I'm facing the same thing...
2018-5-12
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-16 08:20
There are a number of threads already where solutions have been provided, thus it is worth to search the forum a bit. DJI has provided a driver package that has fixed the problem for many but not all users: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jKLmmRYhQaX3pYOXJRWkpzSFE/view?usp=sharing
During installation it is important to confirm to Windows that you allow unsigned drivers to be installed when a message pops up.

http://Didn't work
2018-5-12
Use props
Kevjones1959
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61932 ft

South Africa

You need to load DJI Assistant 2+1.0.7 it has the correct drivers. Once it's loaded then reload Assistant 2+1.2.3 that works on Windows 10.
2018-5-12
Use props
gzwtf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3773 ft
Poland

Mine starts working after:
- disabling the Windows driver digital signature (follow tutorial )
- Installing DJI Assistant 2 ver. 1.0.7 in admin mode
- Installing DJI Assistant 2 ver. 1.2.3 in admin mode

Now it works 100% correctly
2018-5-13
Use props
fanse0b239bf
lvl.1

Indonesia

2018-6-9
Use props
fanse0b239bf
lvl.1

Indonesia

I also like that
2018-6-9
Use props
fanse0b239bf
lvl.1

Indonesia

RC can not connect to computer
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fanse0b239bf Posted at 2018-6-9 05:49
RC can not connect to computer

Hi, according to the interface of the DJI Assistant 2, the RC is connected to the PC. Do you have difficulty on this?
The red LED status on the RC means that the RC is not connected to the drone. If you start the drone and if the drone and RC are connected with each other, the RC LED status will turn to green. If they remain disconnected, you can relink the RC and AC.
2018-6-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules