Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video & photo recording
613 8 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FelipeTienken
lvl.1
Chile

Hi
I just got the Air and Im using the samsung evo 64gb SD. Videos and photos are not well recorded...  some photos are partially green and videos showing interference like images (I was at very close distance and in a open lake, no close cables neither anthenas...)
2018-2-5
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

You shot directly to the lake on a sunny day with the camera pointing down? I had a similar experience on this situation, maybe product of bad metering or errors in the image processor by the reflect that cause the water with the sun, but I´m not 100% sure of this.
2018-2-5
Use props
FelipeTienken
lvl.1
Chile

drn3px69 Posted at 2018-2-5 18:33
You shot directly to the lake on a sunny day with the camera pointing down? I had a similar experience on this situation, maybe product of bad metering or errors in the image processor by the reflect that cause the water with the sun, but I´m not 100% sure of this.

Yes... that was the situation, but in some images, only half or a just part was captured... and for the video, was like interference even the mp4 file could not be open by a Mac book pro...
2018-2-5
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

FelipeTienken Posted at 2018-2-5 18:38
Yes... that was the situation, but in some images, only half or a just part was captured... and for the video, was like interference even the mp4 file could not be open by a Mac book pro...

AH, no, on my case only show bad colours, or bad adjustment on the WB, but not corrupted files. Sorry.
2018-2-5
Use props
StevieJSmall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249846 ft
United States

More than likely the Micro SD Card is not fast enough for the drone. I use Samsung SD Cards but you have to ensure you're using a fast enough card that's equivalent to what DJI recommends with their Drones. DJI will only officially recommend/support SanDisk so that's all you'll see on their sites. I can't recall what the EVO series cards are set at for Read/Write speeds but you may need to get a higher series one.
2018-2-5
Use props
FelipeTienken
lvl.1
Chile

2018-2-5
Use props
FelipeTienken
lvl.1
Chile

StevieJSmall Posted at 2018-2-5 18:45
More than likely the Micro SD Card is not fast enough for the drone. I use Samsung SD Cards but you have to ensure you're using a fast enough card that's equivalent to what DJI recommends with their Drones. DJI will only officially recommend/support SanDisk so that's all you'll see on their sites. I can't recall what the EVO series cards are set at for Read/Write speeds but you may need to get a higher series one.

Thanks! will try changing the card
2018-2-5
Use props
cyborg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Singapore

FelipeTienken Posted at 2018-2-5 18:55
Thanks! will try changing the card

Try with a U3 card
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dear FelipeTienken
We are sorry the inconvenience caused to you.
The quality of the photos and videos is related to SD card.Here are the recommended microSD Cards of Mavic Air.

You can change another SDcard to try again and see if it helps.
If there are further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules