Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Flight log
6755 4 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Page
lvl.2
Flight distance : 993586 ft
United States

Hello looking for any help with this. I absolutely love my Mavic Air got it on the 31st and so far have logged 31 flights. I work near some farm land, and so during my lunch since it was nice outside with no wind thought I would do a long distance test. I flew about 4.5 minutes out around 11,056 feet everything went perfect could have even went further just got a little scared. So anyways turned around got back everything was perfect turned off mavic, then turned off remote and unplugged phone Note 8 and for whatever reason there is no log. I have all the video, and can navigate to log files in file manager (dont know what to do with them but they are there) really just excited to show friends so not a real big deal just looking for anybodys help. also have reconnected mavic, restarted phone, resynced etc.. but no luck

Thanks,

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dear Michael,
We are sorry the inconvenience caused to you.
Just to confirm, is there the flight record in APP you cannot see?If so, could you please kindly provide us with the screenshot of About page and the Flight record page?And may I know the specific model of your mobile device?
Thank you in advance.
2018-2-5
Use props
Michael Page
lvl.2
Flight distance : 993586 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-5 23:46
Dear Michael,
We are sorry the inconvenience caused to you.
Just to confirm, is there the flight record in APP you cannot see?If so, could you please kindly provide us with the screenshot of About page and the Flight record page?And may I know the specific model of your mobile device?

Thanks for the reply, wasn't sure where to get the "about" page but here is the flight record, I also did a screen shot of the .dat file the flight in question was on 2-5-18 at 1:35pm the file is 6.98mb but i dont know what to do with it. thanks for any help you can provide
2018-2-6
Use props
mmiii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65486 ft
Germany

Exactly the same prob here

since 24/02/18 there are no  no new "Mavic Air flight records In the DJI Go app (Android)
Complete uninstall including deletion of the DJI folder on the local storage didn´t solve the problem.
In the DJI folder under /Flightrecord the .txt until 24.02. the underlying /MCDatFlight also contains the new ...... DAT flights after 24/02/18
But In the app there are no new Flight Records.

With iphone everythings works fine, but with oneplus5, galaxys7 and s8 no new flight records... :-(

Can someone help?
2018-3-14
Use props
Sea Parrot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89154 ft
United Kingdom

It's a problem I've also hit, and not just with the DJI Go app on Android. I've had similar issue with other Android apps.

There are two solutions that work for me. Each of the two apps I mention can be installed from the Google Play Store.
1 (Clumsy method)I use "ES File Explorer File Manager", and in this case I used it to navigate to the folder DJI/dji.go.v4. I then copied and pasted the FlightRecord folder to the the DCIM folder on my phone. I could then see all of the .txt files in that folder. Clumsy but works. After transferring the files to my PC I then manually delete the DCIM/FlightRecord folder using ES File Explorer File Manager.

2 (Preferred method)
I I installed "SD Refresh", navigate to DJI/dji.go.v4. I then select (by checking the tick box) the FlightRecord folder and click REFRESH. Simple, and it works for me. You might want to try this method first as it's easier and quicker than using ES File Explorer File Manager.

2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules