DJI Repair Request Gone past 1 month now
761 9 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XtUaD5OGDuor
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Hi i am hoping u all can look into this issue i am having with the dji support repair request department in California...I had ended up in an accident with my Pahntom 4 Pro drone....It was barely 1 month old..I bought it new on amazon...It was in a crash and I applied for a online repair request..DJI Sent me a shipping label and i gave them all the needed details they requested to the T and i shipped it too the DJI Repair Department Edwards Road Cerritos California...ups stated that the drone was delivered and i have the tracking number and everything to show...It was delivered on the January 8th 2018 ....dji said that they needed 3 days to unpack and diagnose..I know there would be a whole lot of other drones in the department for repair so i gave them 2 weeks....After the two weeks i started to contact them and from since then the represantatives just keep telling me they have updated my case and forward it to the correct department..and now it's over a month now..I am really frustrated because they have not even tell me if they actually recived my drone....All they told me in an email it has not been checked in yet and when its checked in they would email me..I use my drone to record events as an extra income and since late last year into this year i missed out on a lot of events.....I decided to make a post on this forum hoping someone can check the case for me and give me some sort of solid update..Because i am getting scared that if they lost my drone in the mele they can easily say they never recieved anything..Below i have attached my case number and tracking number for the drone..Other confidential details would be in my case account tho.

CAS-1311666-H7B6L5

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=EE003196709TT%2C
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

That must have been frustrating for you, I‘m sincerely sorry for the troubles. I have forwarded this concern to the appropriate department, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2018-2-5
Use props
platinumsteel
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Ok thanks a lot very much appreciate it.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I did escalate your case today so someone can update you regarding your concern. Please wait for any feedback. Thank you.
2018-2-19
Use props
platinumsteel
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Ok Thor thanks a lot for your assistance...Apparently since 2 weeks now they did escalate my case and told me it is currently being investigated by a customer support supervisor..I contacted the support again and they told me to look out for a call from some 1 which was last week and didn't receive any call from anyone...They keep telling me the case has been escalated but nothing solid yet..Am trying not to stress out myself too much...But thanks for the extra effort u put in.Hope i get answers soon.
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi! I sent a PM to your platinumsteel account and I will be sending you an email as well about this for me to be able to keep an eye on this case.
2018-2-19
Use props
platinumsteel
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Thanks i got the private message and I replied back to you..thanks
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi platinumsteel, a follow-up has been filed regarding the status of the package and it seems that you were able to get a hold of one of our representatives. I also sent an email to you yesterday about this. Please bear with us as we work thoroughly to get this resolved. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-20
Use props
platinumsteel
lvl.3
Trinidad and Tobago

Hi Susan,Thor and Diana...I think I was obligated to report back here on the serious help and concern u guys have shown my Case..Yesterday my case was fully resolved i must say..DJI sent out my drone and provided a shipping address ...So in a couple days I should have it...I have felt a huge relief off my shoulders now because it has been 2 months plus and I truly had given up....Just thought i would let u guys know and thanks a million for the escalating and the forwarding of my case..It has finally proved fruitful and the hard work paid off..I don't think I would of got my drone repaired if it wasn't for you guys..Thanks again.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

platinumsteel Posted at 2018-3-8 13:48
Hi Susan,Thor and Diana...I think I was obligated to report back here on the serious help and concern u guys have shown my Case..Yesterday my case was fully resolved i must say..DJI sent out my drone and provided a shipping address ...So in a couple days I should have it...I have felt a huge relief off my shoulders now because it has been 2 months plus and I truly had given up....Just thought i would let u guys know and thanks a million for the escalating and the forwarding of my case..It has finally proved fruitful and the hard work paid off..I don't think I would of got my drone repaired if it wasn't for you guys..Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are pleased to hear everything had addressed, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules